F1 in 2014.

Disagree, Ham will win Brazil, but German paymasters will require Nico to be champ, so Ham fails to finish and Rosb wins championship on double points in final race! Whatever, it will be interesting to see whether racing or politics wins in the end. I of course want to see the guy with most wins to be champion.

You have forgotten what LH said earlier in the year.

something like " I liked the way Senna sorted the championship"

If LH is ahead after the Brazilian, i will wager a coming together at AD !

No comments on the race in Brazil?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I enjoyed it, but was Nelson Piquet drunk? His podium interviews were embarrassing.
<o:p></o:p>
Cheers
<o:p></o:p>
Fred<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

But there is another outcome !
If the forces wish it, maybe Lewis will have a one off gremlin affect the car preventing him from starting. A faulty steering column?
Just ask Bernie. When he owned a team and the 2nd driver refused to accept that he should not win, his car ran out of fuel before the end. Strange. Just ask Bernie !

Keith

Just a quick comment to the "most wins =championship" debate.

Don't agree.

In the years of a dominant car and a clear no.1 driver, to me, the guy that dragged a less than perfect car around for 18 races, kept clear of trouble and stuck it on the podium against the odds, is a more deserving 'driving champion' than someone who simply drives off into the distance, and, when convenient, has his team mate move over for him.

Most wins for champion is great for a spec series, but not for a diverse engineering formula such as F1.

I am probably in a minority of one with this opinion, but I didn't get where I am today (totally f4cked!) by swimming with the tide. Oh no....

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
My scenario for the last race, Nico takes pole, sometime during the race Lewis takes Nico out. Ricciardo wins. Thoughts!

Nope. I think the last race showed that Lewis will not do anything stupid, be happy with a 2nd place, and take the championship (even though I predicted early on the Nico would take the championship).

OH and this response to the review is epic :

"Bernie's bribing his way out of a bribery charge and then talking the German government into investing that bribe into Formula 1 made him my favorite villain ever."

Back