Ford that Beat Ferrari - new edition!

Has anyone received the book from a US vendor?

I've been waiting for the book since I pre-ordered it from Amazon.com in July for a late August ship date.

Now Amazon.com says:
"Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives."

They don't specify a estimated date, even though my order page says it's going to ship soon.

(The Walmart site says it won't arrive until 10/28)

Can't understand why Amazon USA are taking so long to stock the book. Got mine from Amazon UK just last week and at a reduced price of £52. Still reading my way through it. Superb improvement on the original with loads of new photos. I've still got the original signed by both authors. Wonder how the value of it has been affected by the new edition ?

Yep, got mine in the UK via amazon.co.uk as soon as it was released (July I think), also at a reduced price.
Why not try ordering one via amazon.co.uk, see which ships first, then cancel the other one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Received my copy(s) from Walmart today. Everything came to a stop so that I could flip through it. There appear to be quite a few new pictures. My evening is now planned...

Jim

Somehow I managed to order (2) in error.
If anyone in the US wants a copy, I'll take $ 75 and pay
the shipping. PM me if interested.
Thx

MikeD

Back