Fraud - ARAO Engineering Inc - Buyer Beware!

Ron Earp

Admin
Somebody needs to shut this guy down. There are threads all over forums about his frauds. Any CA attorneys on the forum that would donate some time to looking into the matter in CA?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I sent the Ebay member an email requesting more information. At first, I thought he might be somewhat legit, as he had nearly 3000. feedback. When I researched the feedback info, it was mainly for gift cards and phones, and other cheap junk. I'll see what I hear back.

Regards Brian

The ebay posting is indeed Arao. The patent # referenced therein is held by:

Masachika, Arao (21733 TUBA ST., CHATSWORTH, CA, 91311, US)

So, "Summit Performance" is one and the same as Arao. I would guess that Arao is attempting to cause some confusion with Summit Racing for his own financial gain.

Checking Zillow on the above address it looks like Arao is still the resident/owner there so you know where to find him if you're a customer/creditor of his.

Hey guys, I've seen this type of stuff before, and the longer you guys wait, the more that will gotten away with, IMHO. About 2 years ago, a company in California took money from people and didn't deliver...for years, they finally managed to get out of the state with money and paid almost nothing to the customers. If they file bankrupt papers, you guys are screwed...don't talk, act.
The one I know about for sure, not only hurt the customers, he hurt the internet businesses (mine included) to the point they most of us went out of business.
Of course, this is just my opinion.

Keith

"Designed by Araospace Engineers".. :laugh:

For a country that loves guns I'm amazed he still walketh on the Earth.

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry, that was my little play on wording in his EBay advert - not a misspelling mate.

Sorry too, we probably should kill for being to slow to get the joke; it would clean up the gene pool very quickly.... I hope I didn't araose any resentment.

More seriously, when I was rooting around for threads on him in other forums, I noiced the complaints seemed disprportionately likely to come from overseas. Maybe he is clever enough not to mess so much with his gun-toting fellow citizens. Scamming people from outside the USA is certainly safer, both physically and legally.

Last edited:

Keith

What gets me, and please pardon me for mentioning this aspect, are the number of people willing, almost eager, to part with large amounts of cash up front before they've even seen sight of the goods or even check with previous customers of the vendor before handing it over.

I know the stable door is bolted and the horse long gone but for anything special order, I would only pay interim payments on certified proof of progress. However, that doesn't protect you from the sleazebag who sends you (and about 100 others) certified proof of the same objects.

It would seem that escrow accounts are the way forward but I feel that our passion for this stuff sometimes blinds us to the realities.

I'm also afraid all too many small businesses the world over seemed to have learned their business 'accumen' from the Ponzi school of Pyramid Accounting.

It's certainly not limited to car parts. How else can you explain little old ladies in England sending $5,000 a time to Canadian PO Boxes numbers for 'admin fees' because they have won the 'Canadian Lottery?'

Beats the hell out of me.... :uneasy:

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The seller emailed me back and asked me to call him. He is in California, with the same area code as Arao. I googled his number and came up with some interesting stuff. It looks like he joins a lot of forums for about a month and tries to sell some shady stuff. A lot of the things he tries to sell don't have titles also. One interesting discussion was here : LayItLow.com Forums -> 03 explorer with hydros- cash + trades?
He is BigVEE on that forum. I'm going to give him a call and see what he has to say, and how he is hooked up with Arao.

Regards Brian

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hi, new here, I dont have a gt40 but I do have a few sets of the older Dominion version 32v sbf heads when x partner ford guy Hal was involved making the sbf Dominion 32v versions.

I wanted to contact Kevin and ask if you have, can give an update on your situation please. Also just wanted to ask about (johnL), are you involved in the same deal as Kevin or are you something diffrent?, I am asking because your both from austrailia and you both are refering to the same 11.5k moneys.

I will pm/email you also.

I am wondering if things are made right with you now as I seen arao was at this last fall SEMA show and noticed new 32v heads selling on ebay again now.

dated, MAY 5, 2011

4-Valve Heads For Your Windsor Small Block Mustang!

Last edited:
I am thinking some one should put his home address out there, the world is a strange place and things happen ; ) payback is a bitch.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Something seems not right here...

I have been trying to contact billetracing/kevin since mid 2009 with NO luck/reply since he posted all over the net about his problems with arao in which I have NO connection too other than also owning some of the 32v dominion version ford heads... so did he or did he not get his 32v heads?, has anyone here been in contact with him recently?

since billetracing/kevin posted all over the net as he did, he should at least give an update. I am very sensitive to this kind of situation also as I have also went through a 2 + year Gong show with a guy from the usa screwing me over for $3200+ for 4v feuling heads and my situation played out over the net also in which I NEVER threatened/suggested violence in my situation (which is NOT helpfull to me to get my parts/moneys) as I have seen done with this arao situation. Since I went out posting about my problems with my situation on the forum I also updated my situation many times untill it was made right. On a side note, I along with 14? others have had deposits on/out waiting for these new 351cleveland blocks for about 3-1/2yrs now, so I also can understand the patients it takes when it comes to waiting for custom parts.

Vaporware?, On the tech stand point... the sbf heads are REAL just as the sbc ones are REAL, from only the net I know of 4-5 others with the ford version 32 valve heads but unlike me (I guess), it seems to me they maybe more worryed about posting info because of some of the bad arao ranting/situation on some forums like corral. Which is not right for the guys that actually have gotten these heads (before or after) and have nothing to do with what probems arao has had with there situation as we did not create it. IMO, these heads will never be high production parts as I understand it they have always been hand made by 1, maybe 2 guys in a small family? owned shop that seems to of been around now for 20+yrs.

Do not missunderstand this post, I am not here promoting arao, nor do I know what problems they have had. Your guess is as good as mine but the FACT remains that there are a good few guys out there with the 32v ford and chevy heads that shoud not be ostracized for having them and I feel billetracing/kevin should give an update if they got there heads or not since he posted all over the net about it which I feel is affecting others with these parts.

thanks for your time.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I completely agree " Something seems not right here...". At least
" I Kevin Gall", used his real name, and not something like "kazoom". Please read the following.

The Rules at GT40s.com
Dear Forum Member,
Please read the forum rules below. If you do not understand the rules then email or PM an administrator for clarification.

#2.Use Your Real Name: If you have signed up with some sort of “handle” go to your User Control Panel (User CP link in the menu bar) and change your Public Name under “Edit Your Details” to your real name. GT40s.com does not support user handles. We wish to know who we’re talking to and who is accountable for their posts on the forum.

If you read the entire post, you will read about my experience. And why I did not send them "my (Brian Kissel)" money. I purchased "real" heads, that I have in hand, that I am not waiting for them to develop.

Good luck with your project "kazoom".

Brian Kissel

I am thinking some one should put his home address out there, the world is a strange place and things happen ; ) payback is a bitch.

Grant, check above - his address is already posted. But to make things easy, here it is again:

Masachika, Arao - 21733 TUBA ST., CHATSWORTH, California, 91311

His home address is public data, as displayed on the United States Patent Office db.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Brian, my name is kaz

thanks

oh and I have 2 sets of "real" heads in hand I can show if necessary....

sorry I will fix my profile

thanks

Last edited:
Kaz instead of going back and forth a member on here and since you claim to have a set of the heads in question why not post pics of said heads with a newspaper clipping showing a recent date and than have ARAO or what ever name they are under now join the site and post in relation to this very thread. Not only will they quiet the storm but we will have heard it straight from the horses mouth so to speak and you will not be left out to dry. Best case scenario they pick up some business worst case (and best for some) they are shown to be the frauds they have been accused of being and they will fade into the night!!!! Lots of guys on here have not only the expertise but the practical knowledge to know exactly what to ask in an attempt to rifle threw the B.S. I'm all for company support but have some provable facts to back yourself up or else this place is going to be real tough for you.

Ron Earp

Admin
Your guess is as good as mine but the FACT remains that there are a good few guys out there with the 32v ford and chevy heads that shoud not be ostracized for having them and I feel billetracing/kevin should give an update if they got there heads or not since he posted all over the net about it which I feel is affecting others with these parts.

thanks for your time.

Key word here is "few". There are a few people who have the heads, true. But there are scores of people who have ordered them and have not received the product. Google "Arao scam" - all sorts of forums/threads are located showing people having problems with delivery - Ford forums, Chevy forums, etc. and these aren't all old claims either.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and find all the forums that have linked to this thread. Then click the link back to those linking forums and see what sorts of problems those car enthusiasts are having - eye opening.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
thanks Trader, I took a few quick pics with copy of this forum page. I have been heavy into cleveland stuff since I was a teen, been a good hobby(although not as good/satisfying as my divorce). As I mentioned along with 14? others, I have had $2000 in deposits out for the last 3+yrs waiting for 2 new cleveland blocks for these heads to go on so I know what it is like to wait for custom made parts. I am not here to fight about arao or justify any business problems they have had (which we ALL know they have) but simply to state to those that say the ford heads are not real/waporware, that they are REAL. I have also contacted a few ford guys on corral, 335 and mfm with the 32v ford heads. From what I understand there are anywhere from 12 to 24 sets of various port versions of the ford heads out there, I suspect the chevy versions are at least double this and I understand some of the sbc/sbf parts are interchangable. IMO in many ways these 32v heads can be compared to the Ardun cly heads.

im006011.jpg

im006013.jpg

im006018.jpg

Back