Gallery Viewing - How to Use?

Ron Earp

Admin
Funny thing is, for me it isn't. Those screen shots below are what I see when I click on the "General Category" and they were posted this morning. But they don't show up from the outside as being posted today.

Can someone that is a forum supporter have a look and tell me what they see? I wonder if it is in someway tied to that and we'll have to fix it.

Ron

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I tried to post a couple of pics to the general category and it gave me an error message to the effect that it was to be put into the review queue or something like that.

From my end it may also be that I have posted a bunch and at my current limit, not sure if that is anything to do with the current problem.

Sandy

Ron Earp

Admin
Something is farked up with it. I can see new photos when you click on the category, but not from outsidethe category. You guys can't even see new ones when you open the category and scroll down?

R

Feeling a bit better about this... Thought I was being a complete idiot here.
Sorry for the run-around Ron, but at least it has been brought to your attention. Can't offer much in the way of suggestions to fix the problem either I'm afraid... Must be some sort of software glitch as I've dumped all my cookies and cache's to solve this quite early on...

Ron Earp

Admin
Alright, I think I got it!!

I need members to try and upload photos and tell me what happens. Need supporting, and non-supporting members to give it a go and also make sure you can see everything. Give it a try and I hope the Gallery will become active again.

Categories in the Gallery - I think we need a couple more. Suggestions?

Ron

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, I am now able to view MarkT's pictures. The gallery looks great.

MarkT::::: That is one fine looking T70 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Brian

Back