Gardner Douglas GD T70 Number 26 - Paul's Build Log

Good to hear Paul,

because not letting make you own time table, doesn't She let you have a go in some of the cars in the monarchie ownership to compensate? :drunk:

regards Thomas

Been slow latley Chris,

just started working on it again, since I stopped in early june after my dad suddenly passed away.

The last few sensors have been put on the transmission. a small rewire of the fuel pump circuit is in order because I changed my mind on PCM Type (omex or stock), I have now got the original camaro pcm installed. friday I bolted the rear subframe in to stay there,

I ordered exhausts at GD and some other small bits.
when the exhaust are in I can more or less start the engine, but I still need some systems programmed out of the PCM: VATS EGR etc etc, problem is there seems to be noone in the hole country that can do this for me. so am now contemplating to get HP tuners or such. but that takes up halfe the money for the interiour of the car..... choices choices.

Later this week I hope starting on the body work which has been sitting in storage for months.

I have a question btw, I have different rates springs, 550 and 750, which go where??? the build maunal doesn't state anything on this.

regards Thomas

550s are front and 750s rear. seems a fairly nice ride on those springs, not too harsh.
v sorry to hear about your father Thomas. :-(

Back