Gary kadrmas (kccorral2075) Has Passed On

Gary is in better place now, without any pains and problems, wawing to us down here...

My deepest sympathy to Gary`s family and friends

There has been some interest expressed by many of you to put together a collection to the American Cancer Society in Gary's name. Anyone interested please contact me directly via email or PM.

Thanks - Lynn

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
There has been some interest expressed by many of you to put together a collection to the American Cancer Society in Gary's name. Anyone interested please contact me directly via email or PM.

Thanks - Lynn

Lynn, as mentioned in my PM, I think it would be a wonderful show of solidarity and friendship if we could make a donation to the ACS, under the name of GT40s.com, in memory of Gary.

He obviously enjoyed spending time here, and was a valued member. Although most of us never had the opportunity to meet him in person, we all felt we knew him through his posts.

I am sad today. Gary was a true gentle soul. My deepest thoughts are with the family.

Gary joined the Kentucky Cobra Club three years ago and was a regular contributor with thoughts of support of the Club. I know, I know, he lived on the West Coast and we in the Midwest. That is the beauty of the internet. He found us and we all are better for having made his acquaintance.

He had a original 289 and we even featured him on one of our Quarterly newsletters.

My deepest condolences go to the family.

Kentucky Cobra Club

I am so sad and send my condolences to his family and friends.
I had not met him but he contacted me through the GT40 Enthusiasts club. He wanted to sell his Cobra and buy a GT40 I gave him the details of a dealer I knew but it came to nothing. We managed to get him a club sweatshirt. I think the car he liked and seen was a Red ERA. I hope he is driving one now.
Regards Allan

My condolences to Gary's family and friends.

It is always sad to lose a friend (even if he was known through his knowledge and posts).

Best
Dom

Back