Great GT40 factory photos etc.

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Both articles were from the magazine "Car Graphics" in Japan. One is from Feb. 1966 and the other Sep. 1965.
Let me know any specific page you'd like to read in English so that I could assist translating???

Thanks

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I wouldn't know where to start or what to ask. Since you can ready it, Yuji, and you know about these cars, maybe you should pick some things you think are of interest and post translations of those parts? Just a thought.

I've still got the articles on my hard drive, but have no place to post them. The Pantera website where they were before got hacked and taken down, and I've had no luck with my Photobucket site recently either. :furious:

If somebody can host them easily, I'd happily forward the original PDF files via e-mail; then they can put them somewhere and post the links?

Contact me at my e-mail address below if you'd like to volunteer.

I've still got the articles on my hard drive, but have no place to post them. The Pantera website where they were before got hacked and taken down, and I've had no luck with my Photobucket site recently either. :furious:

If somebody can host them easily, I'd happily forward the original PDF files via e-mail; then they can put them somewhere and post the links?

Contact me at my e-mail address below if you'd like to volunteer.

E-mail sent.

Regards,

Graham.

Steve Wood (PANAVIA)

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you for Posting and Hosting - the PDFs are "Images" turned into PDF - I tried to scrape and translate and no-love' /no-joy as previously discussed ( had to try ) .

great pics !

Thank you for Posting and Hosting - the PDFs are "Images" turned into PDF - I tried to scrape and translate and no-love' /no-joy as previously discussed ( had to try ) .

great pics !

There are numerous free programs on the web for extracting images from PDF's, just do a search on your favourite search engine.

Regards,

Graham.

Back