Greetings from Wiltshire

Hi all, new to the group here and to the kit car world. Reside in Wiltshire in the U.K. I work full time as a mechanical engineer since graduating uni in 2016. Currently doing some research on the road to hopefully one day building a GT40. It’s going to be while until I can afford the kit (currently looking at the Tornado kit) however I can afford to maybe buy some of the bits along the way. I’ll start a technical thread on this

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Fergus. Nice introduction. Might be worthwhile for you to join one of the clubs in the UK. It appears they have some great members with a lot of knowledge. You could then perhaps go to a meeting and touch and feel one first hand. And get a lot of questions answered.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Brian

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Fergus. How far are you from Winchester? The Hants & Berks region of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club meet there the third Tuesday of the month. This coming Tuesday we are trying a new venue, The King Charles SO23 7NU, from 7pm. You are welcome to come along and see if we can help (encourage) you to start collecting some bits.

Brian

Hi Fergus. How far are you from Winchester? The Hants & Berks region of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club meet there the third Tuesday of the month. This coming Tuesday we are trying a new venue, The King Charles SO23 7NU, from 7pm. You are welcome to come along and see if we can help (encourage) you to start collecting some bits.

Brian
Hi Brian, I work near Newbury so not a problem to nip down to Winchester on an evening. I should be around for the March meeting so will maybe see you then

Back