GT-40 Donor chassis?

Ron Earp

Admin
Malcolm,

The prices in the RF website are in USD, as pointed out eariler in this thread. $42000 USD is $42000 USD no matter where you are. Peter was incorrect in his assumption on the price as it has always been shown in USD and mentioned in the paragraph in the above the price figures.

Ron

G

Ron,
There seems to be a lot of confusion when it comes to pricing on these cars. In the States we mean complete kits less paint engine and transmission, or assembled cars painted and you supply only engine and transmission. I wish Mr Delaney would clear this matter up if he has made a mistake. Better yet I would like for Mr logan, and the other makers to state what these cars sell for in their own country.
Ron, you have a figure of 42,000 US dollars plus shipping for the RF complete kit. There can only be one correct answer, you or the dealer. As I have already stated MR Gordon Levy sent me a price in a letter, dated 7-27-01 of 45,000 plus shipping for a complete kit. Maybe they have dropped the price 3000 US dollars.
To take price confusion out of all these GT40 kits and cars we need a price comparasion sheet, thats up dated from time to time. Now who is going to step forward and do the job ?.
Mr Delaney I would like to here from you on the above, as what you know about Australian prices. If I am correct you live in Australia.

Hey Cris,

I tried to send a copy to you. But, I'm also going to try another time here. Let me kow if you still can't see it.

Doug

vwp

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Malcolm

The prices were reduced to US $ 42,000 as detailed in my web pages. The cost of the options are also detailed on the web pages. I am sorry that your letter is out of date. The price change (reduction) was due to exchange rate movement. Have any other internation al companies reduced their prices?????????

This line of questioning has occured before and I have answered it on the forum before. I find it difficult to imagine that the confusion still exists.

The Roaring Forties car is regarded very highly , which I am very proud of, and the level of quality components that we use in our cars is also understood. I like to think that we are producing a quality product at a reasonable price.

I also believe that you have not yet seen one of my cars. Please find the time to visit Ron or Gorden and have a look for yourself. I hope that you would be impressed.

As Gorden Levy mentioned we are working on the logistics of making available the kit at a lower entry point. This is some time away but again, at Roaring Forties, I hope we are responding to the requests from our customers.

As regards to my prices, they are equilivent to many of the other manufactures and substancially cheaper than some. The difficult thing now, for you, the customer is to compare and choose. All I ask is for you to look at the Roaring Forties car and then compare.

Malcome, if you have any more questions , please contact me directly or by telephone. You have my number as we have spoken on the telephone numerous times before.

I hope you enjoy the forum, you certainly contribute well.

Best wishes to all,

Robert

G

Robert

Thanks for the input. I hope you decide to offer your kit in "stages" as a lot of us
can't come up with $ 42k in a single sitting, and can't "sit still" until we do.

MikeD

Does somebody know if aspp have a web page?

Thanks,

Javier

[ June 24, 2002: Message edited by: Javier Jose ]

[ July 16, 2002: Message edited by: Javier Jose ]

Back