GT40 Crystals - Available Soon

Put me down for one to Ron I seen one at Bill Bayards last year they look great.
Just a thought, maybe all the aust buyers could have all delivered to one spot and then picked up or on delivered from there.

Darrell

Ron Earp

Admin
Dan, I got the sample today and I'll photograph it as well, although it appears to be the same. Some things I like better about it in that it is much "clearer" than the other one here a few years ago, but, it doesn't have front suspension detail like that one had. It's still cool though and comes in a pretty nice box. I plan to roll them into a membership thing so folks can get them that way, figure if they are supporting the forum they can get one of these to boot.
R

Ron,
I would be very interested in purchasing 2 crystals.
Many Thanks
Allan Knight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ron do you know if you can get the little lights that they can sit on and they change color ?? My son got one with a eagle crystal and it makes it really cool !I have not looked around to see if you can buy those seperate. If you have not seen one ever I could take a picture of it.
Just checked, looks like these things are easily available. Even on eBay,LOL, such as here for example only.
If you have not seen one of these they really enhance a crystal . base I think my sons is smaller and a black cube. Hmm going to have to ask him to see it !

Ron Earp

Admin
Yep.....and there is a better one. I've been fooling around with these electroluminescent panels (like the ones I put on the race car) and they work even better - they provide and even light to the entire crystal that really makes it stand out. I'll photo one of mine like that once they come in.
Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
There should be enough, 100 coming in the first batch. Production started but I bet it'll be 4-6 weeks before I can actually get them.

R

Hi Ron

I previously E Mailed to order 3 - of the GT40 crystals. I just paid US$50.00
via paypal to join the Gold group. But I still owe you for 2 more and the system wont
let me pay any more money ....
Please advise my next step ?

Thanks
Eddie Edwards
RFGT40 #89

Back