Gt40 wanted sub £20k

Probably never going to happen but if anyone hears of one I'd be interested.

I'd need to offload my Lotus 340r first, but summer's coming and it shouldn't be too tricky.

Can email me - [email protected]

Bill, There's one on Finit.co.uk. The guy wants 24K but as it has a rover engine he may be open to offers?
Worth a try.
Simon

Found it thanks Bill, it's the same one Simon mentioned on a previous post, pearlescent white colour, a few more pictures there too.
Cheers
Murray

Cheers guys - seen that one but presumed that getting the price down to under £20 on that one would be a long shot.

Plus wasn't entirely sure what make it was!

Will have a look for the KVA for sale at £17k (my kinda price!)

[ QUOTE ]
presumed that getting the price down to under £20 on that one would be a long shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing what a big bundle of cash can accomplish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Very true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Had a look at both of them but neither really strikes me as "the car for me". Probably because I'd want to change the wheels and get the Gulfed up, which means they don't currently have the look. Very frustrating!

Hi just throwing my hat back in the ring. Still looking - gutted I missed the £20k yellow car posted mid-May - that's the sort of car I'm looking for.

Shame the Gulf coloured one in SA is too far over my budget as that's a gorgeous looking example.

Anyhow - I'll keep checking the board and fingers crossed!

cheers
Bill

I have a Gulf coloured GT40 for sale.
replica of jacky icxx 1969 winning car 1075 (number 6) - all the same decals and colour scheme.

Featured in edition 20 of South African street and track.

Drivetrain
- 302 Ford 302 Windsor motor (tuned)
- Audi transaxle
- true replica of bundle of snakes exhaust ( full cross over system - sounds amazing!

Brakes
- front : Four pot calipers on vented and slotted disks.
- rear : Solid disks with built in handbrake facility.

Suspension
- Spherical rod ends - fully adjustable without need to remove or add components with coils springs.
shocks rear adjustable. Anti roll bar front and rear.

Interior
- black leather
- airconditioner

Wheels and tyres
- Compomotive rims
- 305/50 X 15 rear tyres.
- 205/60 X 15 front tyres.
- spare wheel fitted.

If u want to see pictures of this car click on this link
http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/charliebsa1983/album?.dir=/dbb2
Telephone +27 0829278878
or email me at [email protected]
Price +- R350 000 ZAR (South African Rands)
+- $54 000 (American Dollars)
+- 30 000 GBP ( British Pounds)

I would love to sell this car to you for less, but as I'm selling this car for my dad I cant drop much on the price - If you may want to negotiate on the price send me a mail or call the number. Is anyone else interested?

Attachments

• 39017-Johns GT40 - front three quater view.jpg
    39017-Johns GT40 - front three quater view.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 309
Back