Hello

It a pleasure to become a member on your site. I started collecting cars when I was 17. I am now 61. I still have my first car, a 1964 Austin Healey. I still work on it and enjoy driving it. I then started restoring series 1 Jaguars. Next I went to Ferrari. I had a Daytona and started the web site DaytonaRegistry.com. I recently sold a Ferrari Lusso and that brings me to the 2006 Ford GT. This car is sensational! I have never owned an America collectable. I have to say doing simple repairs such as changing the coolant and engine oil ( reading some of the threads) seems daunting compared to the 50's and 60's cars I am accustomed to. I was fortunate to find the factory workshop manuals but they are a bit more technical than my old manuals. Welcome to the 21st century! Nevertheless I puchased the car because the body imbues shear beauty and the drive train is like nothing I have driven. It is such a beautiful exciting car. I can't wait to know the car better. I have managed to find its provenance and collected all its accessories such as the car cover bag. I look forward to meeting you and be a part of this wonderful forum.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Paul,

Welcome to Gt40s.com - we're glad that you found us...
Congratulations on your new Ford GT.
You may also be aware of the Ford GT Forum which caters exclusively to your car:
The Ford GT Forum

Enjoy!

Back