hotroad.tv

Hi

Some guys here in France are trying to get a new website / tv channel off the ground. I recently met one of the chaps at our car club meeting in a local village. He then contacted me and they have done a video of my GT40. Go onto HOTROAD TV and have a look under the video section.

I think its pretty good, apart from having me in it, and my terrible french. I like the fact that there's not much in car shots and really like the shots of the car on the road. Unfortunately I think those are too short.

Problem is with most of the in car shots I see of 40's is that they could be anything. They generally sound nice though.

Hope they do well.

Stephen

Hi Guys

Sorry about this. For some reason the producer didn't like the video, so has flagged it as private. He's also fired the reporter !! Great stuff. I do hope they sort it all out, and I'll repost if or when its sorted.

Stephen :cry:

Stephen,
Wish I could speak French. Have to ask about the 'Fuel Economizer' gauge. This has to be a joke as the needle blipped into the green every time you gave it gas? Thanks for the video.

Dave

Wish I could speak french too ! Hadn't noticed before about the gauge. It came with a normal vacuum gauge I got off ebay. Shouldn't have fitted it really, but I do like gauges.

Stephen

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Nice video.. I think I understood maybe three words as I don't know French, but the music made by the pipes is universally understood! :thumbsup:

Back