How about a GT40 head count ?

I have been keenly interested in owning a GT40 for three years now. I am in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and am less than 2 years away from ordering a turnkey RF GT40 with a Levy 306. I have looked at other builders but at this time this is what I have my mind set on. I would love to attend a GT40 gathering in the coming year. I have yet to see a 40 in person and would very much enjoy a ride in one!

Called Gordon yesterday, got an info packette on the way. Now that I can get one equipped my way, I'll peruse the option list and get it ordered. Mine will be like my last car, recognizable, but twisted.

Greg

GTD 40 in Black (Oakland Raiders). It has taken 6 years to complete. I have a one car garage with 2 cars in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hello!

I have an early series KVA with Granada/Cortina suspension. The car is on the road after a lot of restoration work. I still have a lot to do but it's loads of fun. I am currently building new gas tanks. I am located in Northern California outside of SF.

I've got a GT40 Replication, Ltd (NZ) car still in the paneling stage and located in Oakland, CA. I've stopped making predictions for when it will be done...

Scott

Back