How Fast Is A SL-C?

There is a replacement for displacement. They're called spinny things and instant torque electric motors. What does it take to get 800+ hp out of a NA LS7?

Oh Yeah, I forgot about them there electric motor thingies yep there good too :thumbsup:

Cody I'm currently living in Canada. Houston Texas is my home town. Do you plan on attending Tx2K16? I'd love to see the car and go for a ride. I visit Houston several times a year. I'll film from the passenger side.

Cody DeHart

Supporter
Cody I'm currently living in Canada. Houston Texas is my home town. Do you plan on attending Tx2K16? I'd love to see the car and go for a ride. I visit Houston several times a year. I'll film from the passenger side.

I will most definitely be there; you will have to fight my wife for a spot but I am sure we can work something out. :thumbsup:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Cody, it's not negativity mate. This is a very knowledgeable site with keen enthusiasts and professionals as members. Everything that is done is well documented and backed up with dyno sheets, videos, time slips and photographs. It's the way the site is. There is a fantastic knowledge base of seasoned professionals who have walked the walk at every conceivable level and as a result, bench racing gets the cold shoulder unless supported.

It's just the high standard that has evolved on GT40s which is what makes it unique among all enthusiasts sites so if you claim something extraordinary (which you have), we all want to share your excitement but forgive us for being a little cautious.

Hear, hear!!! :thumbsup:

Howard Jones

Supporter
Cody, I'm glad to hear that you guys did that on track somewhere. Still it's a good bit of advice don't you think? We'll have to have a beer or two when I get moved out there next year.

I really looking forward to doing a track day at COTA. Maybe we can do one together. That would be a hoot. Then they can ask what are THOSE?

Check this out.

watch the timer, 5-100 in around 7 seconds on the street, some wheel spin.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    957 bytes · Views: 265

Keith

So, how does one go about playing that Gary? Cannot make sense of the files mate... :shifty:

How about embedding a youtube clip :idea:

Back