IDF Weber set up from racetep.com

Ricky,

Thanks for the link. Just what I was looking for. Had a chat with performance ignition today and now I just need to make up my mind as to which EFI ecu I go for. No hurry though, motor parts are having an all expenses paid holiday in the states for another month yet it seems, sigh.

Sorry for the thread drift Dave.

No probs on the link Julian. Have you used the car much yet or started stripping it already?

For what it's worth I have a wolf 3d v4 on my car and has worked out really good and also very cost effective. The latest version does full sequential ign / fuel over 8 cyl's and is also cost effective.

If I was to do a rebuild would probably upgrade to the newer version as they do a harness that plugs straight into what I already have.

Alternatively I would go with an Autronic unit. I know MOTEC is the ducks nuts, but just can't help feeling it is overkill.

No need to worry about thread drift Ricky, Dave will take it out of me no doubt...

Car stripped down and getting roll caged when I can get around to it. Never drove it except for shakedowns and to the pits and back. Sad but true. Not much point in driving it the way it was; all I want to do is race it, not cruise around. Few other bits to do then paint + motor build and g'box rebuild while the body is being sorted. Well, that's the plan.

Back