I'm a new Dad!

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
I like the idea of not paying for the daughter's wedding Pete, but frankly I can't even begin to imagine THAT day at this moment in time. She is so small at the moment (just over 6 pounds) that she fits in the palm of my hand - almost.
Peter D, she is being bottle fed and I like that fact that I can provide her with sustenance too. I'm sure this will probably wear off quite quickly but if she is too much of a pain, I'll put Pete's plan into action in the distant future..
Steve(Stratos) - thanks for the well wishes (Greek - kai eyo to euxome, einai omorfula!... Translation - I too hope she leads a great life, she is a cutie!)
Jim, 3 boys must be a handful but I can imagine the joy they must bring you too, something I couldn't have imagined a few days ago.
Thanks too to the RF guys, crossle43 and Big-Foot for your well wishes

I had more good news today, but I think I'll announce that on a seperated post....:)

Attachments

• IMGP0307small -a.jpg
    IMGP0307small -a.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 199

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Bill. All the best to you and your wife. Your daughter is beautiful with a name to match. I hope the 40 is done because life really just got wonderful for you. Like the other members said, expect sleepless nights. My boys are 5 & 6. I figured if I am going to have sleepless nights, might as well go for the two for one special. Tried to change my order for a three for one but the store closed early.:) Enjoy and time does go fast.

Bill, wonderful news!!!!
You cannot compare anthing to a smile or a hug from you own child.
Enjoy the experience mate. And do your best to be there while it all happens..... it goes by very quickly.

Back