GT40s Supporter
Steve K's awesome Ultima :

Attachments

• 67925-HPIM0030(Large).jpg
    67925-HPIM0030(Large).jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 274

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Steve S's brilliant DRB - should be called "Mongoose" as it has eaten just about every Cobra it has met !!!

Attachments

• 67927-driveday2004(Large).jpg
    67927-driveday2004(Large).jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 270

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Peter,

Please let me know where and when the next one is as I will try and make it. The cars look great and I am sure were a huge hit where ever they stopped.

Best wishes frome Cape Town,

Robert

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Robert - will do. It would be great to have you along & yep, it was fun to see all the dropped jaws & sprained necks !!

Heres a pic of Steve T's superb RF - note the cross-over EFI manifold which Steve built himself - a work of art !

Attachments

• 67993-PIC_0005.JPG
    67993-PIC_0005.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 255

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Peter,

Steve told me that he was going to paint his car again. She looks fantastic. Steve has great application and an excellent eye. He was a great help with our workshop manual and is one of those 'good guys'.

Best wishes,

Robert

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Robert, yep, Steve is a "good guy" & a real trooper as well - he managed to get along to the Drive Day in spite of a really busted up right ankle (torn ligaments & bits of broken bone floating around). He underwent surgery the next day & all went well - as of today, he is even back at work on crutches ! Does his car look good, or what !

He has a bit of a problem with a CV joint - too much forward angle on the shaft. I think he is going to do some mods on the adaptor plate thickness, clutch, etc., so as move the g'box a little further forward. All good therapeutic stuff which can be done while sitting down - after all, the worst thing you could do to a busted right ankle is to put it near the throttle pedal on a GT40 !!!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back