Infringment results

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
---*-- My parents fault--sending me to the school for slow learners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

What about the fine for"disobeying a one way sign"?--you can only GO one bloody way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif

Viva this sign

Attachments

• 73733-cobraGT40003.jpg
    73733-cobraGT40003.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 184

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Pete - car surfing - nice one !!! Was that before or after moving to Queensland ? ! (I want to know what will happen to my brain (what is left) when I pull on the white socks) !

Chris, your "One-Way" sign interpretation is magic - I reckon if you got a smart lawyer with a sense of humour, it might just fly. Imagine the cops trying to say that the arrow meant something - response = "Yes, but the arrow points vertically upwards, so are we to assume that is the only permissable direction" !! For $109, its almost worth a go, just for laughs !

The old "de-resticted speed sign" - memories - I last saw that in NSW about 30 years ago ! How depressing - all I had at that time was a car that couldn't have even got me booked on the Pacific Highway ! Now that I have the car, we don't have the roads (or the signs) that will let me have fun !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back