Is Fox Next?

I used a list that is updated as the sponsor status changes from a web site DEDICATED TO BASHING FOX. I used it so that you guys would not say that I was using a pro-Fox source. I am saying that they may have pulled time from certain shows that were on their way out and that yes there has been some sponsors that have left the tabloid but NOT the company as a whole. The title of IS FOX NEXT was misleading as was ALL of the supposed (which have been proven false) facts that you card carriers posted. It's like how you guys TRIED to say that FOX was losing in the rating and yet someone posted a link PROVING the OPPOSITE!!!! How come NONE of you have said a word about that little nugget? GAME SET MATCH fellas!!!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Damian,

A large part of the Mudoc Empire (The largest Newspaper in the English speaking world) just folded due to lies, missleading information and crimes (seveal Mudoc employees have gone to prison and it sounds like more will join them) additionally advertisers had left in large numbers.

The title of this thread "Is Fox Next?" was used, because here is another Murdoc Company who is long known for using missleading information, out of context reports and lies. Additionally a large number of Fox advertisers have recenty pulled their adds.

I think "IS FOX NEXT?" is a perfictly acceptable question.

Damian, please tell us how that is a missleading title?

Last edited:

Keith

Damian,

A large part of the Mudoc Empire (The largest Newspaper in the English speaking world) just folded due to lies, missleading information and crimes (seveal Mudoc employees have gone to prison and it sounds like more will join them) additionally advertisers had left in large numbers.

The title of this thread "Is Fox Next?" was used, because here is another Murdoc Company who is long known for using missleading information, out of context reports and lies. Additionally a large number of Fox advertisers have recenty pulled their adds.

I think "IS FOX NEXT?" is a perfictly acceptable question.

Damian, please tell us how that is a missleading title?

Jim old bean. I worry about you. Do you not think you are getting a little obsessed with all of this? It's a good job they banned Fox hunting here in the UK else we'd all be at it:)

And it is "Murdoch" with a 'H' or "Anti-Christ" whichever you prefer - they both have "ch" in them.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,

My friend, You do not need to worry about me, I'm well, you may not believe this, but my spelling is actually getting better.

As far as our friends at Fox go, there is little in the world that irritates me more. All things considered that's not too bad. Actually I quite enjoy pointing out Fox hypocrisy.

I just heard that this scandal has gone to 10 Downing Street, what do you think?

Last edited:

Keith

I'm glad you're OK Jim. As for scandal going to No 10 Downing street, I think it never really left for the past 25 years, a bit like your Capitol Hill :)

PS I never thought there was anything wrong with your spelling actually, but calling him 'Murdoc' makes him sound like a James Bond villain, when he really is a scumbag.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Guys,

Do you remember last year, Fox news was busy whipping up hate and fear against Muslims because they wanted to build a "Ground Zero Mosque".

My God they went on and on for months, fomenting fear and hate. Many on our forum joined in with gusto.

Then right around August 22, 2010 John Stewarts Daly Show broke the news that this Mosque was being funded by Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Lal, the 2nd largest share holder in News Corp, Fox parent Co.

I was thinking about the fact that it's been a very long time since I have heard any whining about the Mosque here on the forum or anywhere for that matter.

Well guys I just Googled Fox News, Ground Zero Mosque, guess what I found?

The last date mentioned containing Fox and the Mosque was dated.........ready?

August 23, 2010!!!

So why did Fox stop talking about this horrible Mosque one day after it became known that their owner was involved.

Did this suddenly become less scary, less of an issue.

They lead their viewers around by the nose, picking only the issues that hurt the other side. Tell me Damian, does this not bother you?

Guys,

Do you remember last year, Fox news was busy whipping up hate and fear against Muslims because they wanted to build a "Ground Zero Mosque".

My God they went on and on for months, fomenting fear and hate. Many on our forum joined in with gusto.

Then right around August 22, 2010 John Stewarts Daly Show broke the news that this Mosque was being funded by Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Lal, the 2nd largest share holder in News Corp, Fox parent Co.

I was thinking about the fact that it's been a very long time since I have heard any whining about the Mosque here on the forum or anywhere for that matter.

Well guys I just Googled Fox News, Ground Zero Mosque, guess what I found?

The last date mentioned containing Fox and the Mosque was dated.........ready?

August 23, 2010!!!

So why did Fox stop talking about this horrible Mosque one day after it became known that their owner was involved.

Did this suddenly become less scary, less of an issue.

They lead their viewers around by the nose, picking only the issues that hurt the other side. Tell me Damian, does this not bother you?

Usually people rant about the things that threaten them. Are you threatened by Fox News?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Absolutely Tom,

I think our whole country, perhaps world is threatened by this type of miss use of mass communication.

They are able to pick and choose on almost a daly basis what they want you to fear, hate, worry about or attack and they appear to be able to do this very easily!

Your handlers tell you the the biggest problem in the world is:

Liberals,
Muslims,
PBS,
Acorn
George Soros,
Teachers,
Unions
Michael Moore,
Nancy Pelosi,
Ground Zero Mosque

There are many many more.

Tom, when your handlers decide that now you will hate Unions, like magic you hate Unions. It's both sad and scary that they so easily made people who should know better SUDDENLY HATE TEACHERS!

Like a good robot, people, smart people come here and argue passionately about "Over Privileged Teachers" and "maggot Infested Protesters"

Yes Tom I am threatened by Your handlers, and so are you!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
This is another threat I found, I do not know who wrote it but....I approve this message.

Disparaging Education. There is an emerging and disturbing lack of reverence for education and intellectualism in many mainstream media discourses. In fact, in some circles (e.g. Fox), higher education is often disparaged as elitist. Having a university credential is perceived by these folks as not a sign of credibility, but of a lack of it. In fact, among some commentators, evidence of intellectual prowess is treated snidely and as anti-American. The disdain for education and other evidence of being trained in critical thinking are direct threats to a hive-mind mentality, which is why they are so viscerally demeaned.

Tom do you realize what you folks have allowed to happen, Smart, educated people are anti-American?

And people who think Africa is a Country, people who think Jesus spoke English, people who have no idea how our Country works are admired/worshiped.

Tom, nothing good will come of this!

Last edited:
This is another threat I found, I do not know who wrote it but....I approve this message.

Disparaging Education. There is an emerging and disturbing lack of reverence for education and intellectualism in many mainstream media discourses. In fact, in some circles (e.g. Fox), higher education is often disparaged as elitist. Having a university credential is perceived by these folks as not a sign of credibility, but of a lack of it. In fact, among some commentators, evidence of intellectual prowess is treated snidely and as anti-American. The disdain for education and other evidence of being trained in critical thinking are direct threats to a hive-mind mentality, which is why they are so viscerally demeaned.

Tom do you realize what you folks have allowed to happen, Smart, educated people are anti-American?

And people who think Africa is a Country, people who think Jesus spoke English, people who have no idea how our Country works are admired/worshiped.

Tom, nothing good will come of this!

It's called "Freedom of Speech", you have idiots like Chris Matthews spouting moronic diatribes about "Republican Terrorists", and he has that right. But you want to silence Fox News? Fox News bothers you because of it's large audience? If so many people watch it, possibly your views may be askew? Did you ever consider that?

Jim I think you misread the conservative view of education. I love higher education but I am really concerned that in most institutions pirimary and otherwise they no longer teach critical thinking skills. One side is presented as gospel instead of multiple views alowing the kids to think, compare, contrast. This is one of the main reasons my wife and I, both of whom have graduate degrees, chose to homeschool our children.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
TomP

So your handlers have told you to now hate Chris Mathews?

I know you have never watched his show, just the out of context clips they fed you.

TimB

By no means is this aimed at all Conservatives, most are fair minded folks who will understand the Importance of education and critical thinking.

But recently with the arrival of the Tea Party, Palin and the dumbing down, hate filled entertainment, thing have changed so rapidly that you may not have fully noticed how bad it's become.

I go on and on about how Fox picks and chooses who they want you to hate on a daly basis and TomP's retort is to immediately announce their target for today, Chris Mathews! So very sad!

TomP

So your handlers have told you to now hate Chris Mathews?

I know you have never watched his show, just the out of context clips they fed you.

TimB

By no means is this aimed at all Conservatives, most are fair minded folks who will understand the Importance of education and critical thinking.

But recently with the arrival of the Tea Party, Palin and the dumbing down, hate filled entertainment, thing have changed so rapidly that you may not have fully noticed how bad it's become.

I go on and on about how Fox picks and chooses who they want you to hate on a daly basis and TomP's retort is to immediately announce their target for today, Chris Mathews! So very sad!

Jim, You know nothing, I listen to and watch as much news, foreign and domestic as I can. I try to keep an open mind while doing so. Kindly don't put stupid liberal lables on me. I watch the Chris Mathews show occasionally just for an opposing slant. Get off the hate BS, just because someone has an opposing view doesn't make them hate filled. As far as handlers go, you sound like every other liberal, who fills the space between your ears?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee TomP,

You say I know nothing. Well I know this, I know that on July 7th, Fox news attacked Chris Matthews.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you immediately used him an an example.

Yea, Tom, just an incredible coincidence, no one put that thought in your head!

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Jim,

You type alot on this subject.
I'll keep it short and simple.

1. The News Of The World : It's closure is down to a long awaited rationalisation of Murdoch's publishing empire. A decision was taken
many moons ago, to merge this newspaper's publication, with his
and the UK's largest circulating daily newspaper ' The Sun '.
Now he has the excuse to halve his staff and let them run just one newspaper. 'The News Of The World ' was a sunday only paper.
Perhaps the new one will be the ' Sunday Sun ' ?
Good business sense and a ready made excuse coupled with a ' moral ' statement of intent.

2. By closing ' The News Of The World ' , he manages to distance himself from any wrongdoing and can appear ' whiter than white' in his desire to get political approval for his bid to own outright, his aquisition of the largest commercial TV network in the UK.

This guy isn't stupid. Initially he will take a small hit in advert revenue, however, the revenues on Sky broadcasting, everyday, outweigh a sunday newspaper's revenue tenfold.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Andy,

That's pretty much what I have heard, it a business decision, there is no doubt that Murdoch is a very smart guy. But then i hear about crimes, guys in jail and new arrests.

What do you know about this phone tapping thing?

I've heard they listened to Police phones getting info about a murder.

Then something about a murdered young girl and them deleating messages?

What is that all about? Why would they become involved in all this?

Last edited:
Gee TomP,

You say I know nothing. Well I know this, I know that on July 7th, Fox news attacked Chris Matthews.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you immediately used him an an example.

Yea, Tom, just an incredible coincidence, no one put that thought in your head!

Whoopee, and probably for some asinine remark. The liberal media attacks people right of center daily. It was a coincidence, although I can probably find something daily on his show that leaves me shaking my head wondering how this idiot got a tv show. I don't need others to put thoughts in my head, do you?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tom, absolutely

You don't need others to put things in your head, so why do you let them. Every point you make is from the Fox propaganda mill.

You clam you think for yourself, try it sometime!

I do not listen to liberal media, I think liberal media is just as bad as Fox!

You asked "who fills the space between my ears"?

Tom, I do! I read newspapers, I listed to new radio. When I heard about the most recent thing with The News of the World, I came home and Googled News of the World, I got several different descriptions.........

Please try and think for yourself, sure it requires a little work but you might like it

Tom, it's obvious that you care about current events, you seem to be a smart and caring person, who knows, you might just enjoy the whole story more.

Last edited:
Back