Is Fox Next?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tom,

I have a good example for you.

I do not know how Fox is covering this News of the World scandal. But it is a News Corp Company, just like Fox.

I'm sure you have heard what Fox says about it, assuming they cover it at all.

Now go on line and find how other sources cover it. You might be suppressed.

Last edited:
Let me ask you something, do you think ABC, CBS, NBC, and MSNBC pump out propaganda or do you think they are pretty truthful?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I think MSNBC is as bad as Fox.

The others, for the most part, you'll get fairly straight news. If it's an important story I usually read reports from several sources.

But outside of Fox & msnbc, most large news sources will not invent scandals. By that i mean they will not make the Corporate decision to attack Teachers on a network level. Or make the Ground Zero Mosque a company wide crusade or trying to make Sarah Palin look rediculus.

Tom, I hope you know that when I called you on the Chris Matthews thing it's not cause I like him, I don't care what he says.

But you comment was so obviously Fox inspired. But just to be sure I Googled the words (Chris Matthews/Fox), guess what I found, one day earlier Fox was attacking him.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
No Tom I do not.

I think you believe that any news service that does not contantly attack the President is "pro Obama".

Tom, the real story covers both sides, and then allows you to decide what happened.

When MSNBC or Fox only cover one side, and then tell you what is right and what is wrong. That's just propaganda.

You are welcome to watch propaganda but do not present it to us and call it news.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tom,

You probably do not know this, but not everything President Obama does is a "horrible mistake". After looking at both sides, I think the Pressident is doing a pretty good job. His approval ratings at this point in his presidency are higher than Ronald Reagan, Additionally he will easily be re-elected!

Do you think a president who is liked well enough to be re-elected might warrant an occasional "pro Obama" story?

Or do you feel that any "pro Obama" story must be a conspiracy?

Last edited:
Tom,

You probably do not know this, but not everything President Obama does is a "horrible mistake". After looking at both sides, I think the Pressident is doing a pretty good job. His approval ratings at this point in his presidency are higher than Ronald Reagan, Additionally he will easily be re-elected!

Do you think a president who is liked well enough to be re-elected might warrant an occasional "pro Obama" story?

I think that ABC, CBS, NBC, and msnbc are pro Obama, and I hardly think he is doing a good job or will be re-elected.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You have no idea how he is doing, you only hear one side.

Tom, please answer the question:

Do you feel that any "pro Obama" story is a conspiracy?

Tom,

You probably do not know this but not everything President Obama does is a "horrible mistake". After looking at both sides, I think the Pressident is doing a pretty good job. His approval rating at this point in his presidency are higher than Ronald Reagan or ether Bush. Additionally he will easily be re-elected!

pfff "pretty good job" are you serious.. God Jim you need to wake up..
This economy is in a tail spin and Obama has NO clue on what to do..
He's a reactionary president, that sits around acting like he's above it all and then pops in like Ed Mcmohon spouting off Johnny carson like talking points,,but yet he has no substance.
I highly doubt he will win a 2nd term.
I'd be willing to bet that I have a closer pulse on what our nation will do for the next presidential election then these premature polls that you are reading..

You have no idea how he is doing, you only hear one side.

Tom, please answer the question:

Do you feel that any "pro Obama" story is a conspiracy?
What do you mean by "pro Obama" I guess it depends on what you call pro... Obama care? higher taxes? closing down oil production? you see Jim those thing are pro to you but they are definitely not pro to me..
Now on the other hand killing Bin laden was a "pro" for Obama...
and yes I give him credit..

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

So you have investigated the pulse of our Country.

You say you are willing to bet that you know "what our nation will do for the next presidential election". That's a direct quote.

OK Craig, who will win the next presidential election?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

Did you check the pulse of our country when you said that Wisconsin style attacks on teacher unions would spread across the nation?

How's that prophecy working for you?

Craig,

So you have investigated the pulse of our Country.

You say you are willing to bet that you know "what our nation will do for the next presidential election". That's a direct quote.

OK Craig, who will win the next presidential election?
I hope I can tell you who will not win..

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
HTML:
[CODE][/CODE]
Craig,

I know you are a big fan of Navy Seals, you have mentioned them several times. We all owe them a great debt.

A few days ago, I saw an interview with a recently retired Seal who just wrote a book called "SEAL TEAM 6".

During the interview this American hero said:

I'm a Republican and I did not vote for President Obama, but he did all the right things when he sent the Seals after Bin Laden. Then he added, now I'm a fan.

He said the three thing Obama did right:

1. He did not tell the Pakistanis we were coming.

2. He buried Bin Laden at sea.

3. He refused to release the photos of Bin Ladens body.

So Craig, when you said "I demand the photographs" The Seals say you were wrong.

So Craig, when you attacked the president for the burial at sea, The seals say you were wrong.

So Craig when you said Obama was stupid, now everyone will say Bin Laden is not dead, the world says you are wrong. Bin ladens wife who saw him shot says you are wrong.

Gee, your record of "pulse reading" not real good.

So when you say Obama wont be re-elected..............he can't loose!

Last edited:
Jim I never said he wasn't dead...( you must be a lawyer )
But what I did say in a nutshell is that my heart would swell with joy to see Bin Laden with a bullet hole in his face...and my government has no right to censer that...show me the pics baby:thumbsup:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So Craig,

You jump into this debate, saying You understand the pulse of the nation and you can tell what our nation will do in the next presidential election.............

Pritty strong statement. I then asked you who will win.........

That strong statement then turns into........."I hope I can tell you who will not win"

A much less strong statement, more of a wish. Judjing by your recent track record, probably a good call.

OK Craig, I'll make this fair....

I'll pick one person to win the Presidency and you can have the other 250,000,000 folks.

250 million to one, those are pretty good odds!

But you will still loose!

So Craig,

You jump into this debate, saying You understand the pulse of the nation and you can tell what our nation will do in the next presidential election.............

Pritty strong statement. I then asked you who will win.........

That strong statement then turns into........."I hope I can tell you who will not win"

A much less strong statement, more of a wish. Judjing by your recent track record, probably a good call.

OK Craig, I'll make this fair....

I'll pick one person to win the Presidency and you can have the other 250,000,000 folks.

250 million to one, those are pretty good odds!

But you will still loose!
Well Jim I'm pretty damn sure Obama will keep this economy running into the toilet due to the lack of his capitalistic understanding...so in a nutshell he will beat himself

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim I never said he wasn't dead...( you must be a lawyer )
But what I did say in a nutshell is that my heart would swell with joy to see Bin Laden with a bullet hole in his face...and my government has no right to censer that...show me the pics baby:thumbsup:

Craig, did President Bush have the right to censor the torture photos From The US prion in Iraq? Would they also fill your heart with joy? Did President Bush have the right to censor the photos of the Flag covered Coffins of returning heros.

These issues are not always cut and dried, Presidents have to think of the big picture, you can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
Tom, did President Bush have the right to censor the torture photos From The US prion in Iraq. Would they also fill your heart with joy?
What Jim are you specifically talking about? Water boarding? dressing them up in woman's panties?....playing loud music?? sleep deprivation?....what? Hey Jim have you ever seen the video of the Americana's head getting cut off with a knife by the terrorists with the pillow cases over their heads?

Back