Kit Car Mag SL-C Write Up

I can e-mail high-res scans to anyone who pm's me their a-mail addy. Your e-mail must accept 11.1 megabytes to receive the files in a zipped folder.

If the mods have a problem with this and the ealier posts, I apologize will stop at once if required to do so. I just don't want to ruffle anyones feathers.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
If anyone has an extra copy, please let me know by PM and I'll be happy to pay you back for it plus postage to me. I can't find them here in the great big town of BROWNWOOD, TEXAS! LOL

Thanks,

Brian

I am in the process of purchasing the rights to all the printed material used in Kit Car magazine ,so all the articles printed over the last four years can be used by RCR for any purpose...

Hi Dave,

i tried to send you a pm but the system says it is not possible for me (less than 15 posts in the forum). Could please send me a pm with you e-mail-Adress that i can contact you directly?

Greets
GTDriver

I can e-mail high-res scans to anyone who pm's me their a-mail addy. Your e-mail must accept 11.1 megabytes to receive the files in a zipped folder.
Dear RX-Heven:

I am in the same situation with JJ: not enough posts. Please, would you PM me, so that I may send you my e-mail address directly?

Thanks so much,

Bassanio et Portia :)

I think I have gotten e-mails out to all those who have requested one. If I missed someone, just let me know and I'll get one out to you.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Got mine from ol Jack! Thanks again!! Great write-up on the car. They do speak volumes about RCR and the quality of their products. Very nice to hear, even though I've already seen it myself. Hehe.

Back