Le Mans Classic Club Event

Hi Fred,
it is down to the individual to find accommodaton or book the campsite. The members all have different requirements so need to tailor their accommodation accordingly to suit their needs. I don't understand your question with regard to the French/Belgium connection, can you explain please
Regards
roy

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Roy,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gifWe may plan on returning back to Le Mans on the the Friday
of the Classic event (to collect our equipment before Magny). We don't really want to be in Magny Curse before it is absolutley necessary. What ticketing will two of us require for Saturday /Sunday and what venues are planned from your side. I know I should have paid more attention when you probably told me all this before, but I blame seniority or some such twaddle as I have forgotten whats going down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif
Dave M

Roy,
Tx for feedback.
On yr question I was only refferring to the French of Belgians on the site if they had something arranged as we most likely come from another way to Le Mans.
Fred

Hi David,
we can supply tickets via the club which will give you Full circuit access, grandstand and paddock access. Plus BBQ saturday eve at maison blanche for all our members. Cracking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Le Mans Classic

Due to the Roaring Forties situation, one of our members booked to attend this event will not have a car so has surplus to requirements, two entrance tickets and 1 car/track pass.
If any of our members are interested in these tickets please mail me ASAP

Le-Mans

Roy I have tried to PM you but unable at present. I am interested in the tickets you have available. Could you please contact me. Regards martin.

Hi,
first of all I want to excuse for my terrifying english.
I and others four italians "gt40 obsessed" will be in Le Mans in july with a camper van.
What you suggest for tickets and camping place?
We will drive for 1270 km to reach le mans so I prefer to start without worries.

I hope to meet you all.

Bye
Luca

This is now the second time that I book in order to finally drive my car on the track and once again I have other obligations that weekend.
I therefore will not be able to attend.

I booked my tickets trough Roy Snook and I have seperately sleep accomodation for 2 arround 7km from the circuit for Friday and Saturday.
If someone is interested, pls email ([email protected]) me asap and will arrange transfer.

Roy,
Ok for you?

Tx
Rgds
Fred

This is now the second time that I book in order to finally drive my car on the track and once again I have other obligations that weekend.
I therefore will not be able to attend.

I booked my tickets trough Roy Snook and I have seperately sleep accomodation for 2 arround 7km from the circuit for Friday and Saturday.
If someone is interested, pls email ([email protected]) me asap and will arrange transfer.

Roy,
Ok for you?

Tx
Rgds
Fred

Tickets at Last!

Hi everyone attending the Le Mans Classic with the Club.
The Tickets arrived today so will organise delivery of them to you all. We have been allocated an area Club Ford within the Bugatti circuit.
Our track time is 09.05 on saturday so ensure that your car is in the Club area by 08.30 complete with the bar code track pass displayed inside the windscreen on the bottom left. Dress code in the paddocks is strictly no jeans, smart casual recommended. A lot of orders for the exclusive Classic club clothing have been received but all orders must be in this week so check your e-mail for the order form and send it back ASAP, don't be left out!. Also please return the travel dates and contact numbers e-mail sent to you.
If you haven't received either of the above , P.M. me and I will sort it.
look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited:
Hi Fred,
The tickets are only transferable to another Club member, please forward their names to me for confirmation that they are members.

Le-Mans Classic

Anybody still looking for campsite accommodation for the Classic le-Mans Travel Destinations still has a limited number available for "Maison Blanche"
( The GT40 Enthusiasts Club official camp site) they can be contacted on 08700 339923 ask for Richard or Andrew.

Keith

By strange co-incidence, travelled from Dover to Portsmouth today, and on the Mways heading for these principal cross channel ports I spotted the vanguard of Britains "barmy army" of classic and contemporary sports cars heading for Le Mans.

Spotted in 1 hour:

E Types
D Types
Lotus 7's, Elites, Elans, Elises
All kinds of Ferraris including an Enzo no less
All flavours of very rude sounding TVR's
Several classic MG's
More than a few Astons from DB2's right up to DB9's.
Sorry, no '40's. What a shame.

Damn! I was going the wrong way....wish I could be there. Have a ball guys.:pepper:

Back