Liberals gone wild.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff,

This guy thinks longshoremen are all just a bunch of liberals, that really says all that needs to be said about his grasp of reality!

Last edited:
Jeff,

This guy thinks longshoremen are all just a bunch of liberals, that really says all that needs to be said about his grasp of reality!

The Longshoreman's Union is liberal, you oaf. Couldn't help fouling another punch bowl could you.

Last edited:
The last time my employer didn't want me, they simply fired me and I quietly walked off ashamed of having been let go.

Now, if I had instead acted violently and held my boss hostage, I'd fully expect to be thrown in jail for a very long time.

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
No, we are just fearful that some weird sickness has overcome our Republican brothers that makes them babble inane stuff about "lamestream media" or 'activist judges" or blah blah blah blah.

Oh. Or "liberal tactics" like destruction of property, etc. Where do you people get this sutff? I mean, this is even beyond Faux News.....

Can't deny the facts. And if you don't think holding people hostage and destroying property isn't terrorism....then what is?........oh...I forgot. the teapartiers. It's ok for a lib to accuse others of the very thing the libs do. That is a weird sickness.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
What about this don't you get? No one is condoning these acts. Mobs (of all political persuasions) have been doing theses types of things for years. It's wrong. But it's not "liberal tactics." That is what I am taking issue with.

By your thinking, when that gang of southern white male conservatives beat up a black guy and dragged him to his death in Texas, that's conservative tactics? Meaning, every conservative is a murdering racist? Uh, no. Obviously not.

Don't be stupid. Seriously. It makes me start to think we need an IQ or current events test or something before we let the uneducated vote.

Can't deny the facts. And if you don't think holding people hostage and destroying property isn't terrorism....then what is?........oh...I forgot. the teapartiers. It's ok for a lib to accuse others of the very thing the libs do. That is a weird sickness.

"Blame others for what you do." Saul Alinsky

What about this don't you get? No one is condoning these acts. Mobs (of all political persuasions) have been doing theses types of things for years. It's wrong. But it's not "liberal tactics." That is what I am taking issue with.

By your thinking, when that gang of southern white male conservatives beat up a black guy and dragged him to his death in Texas, that's conservative tactics? Meaning, every conservative is a murdering racist? Uh, no. Obviously not.

Don't be stupid. Seriously. It makes me start to think we need an IQ or current events test or something before we let the uneducated vote.

You're comparing a mob mentality to an organized union event. Take your own current events test and recall the rich history of union thuggery. The history of union intimidation is more than evident, and to highlight it, the name Hofffa pops up again in union leadership. That's like having Dailey Jr. come in to help Al Gore try to steal the election in Florida!

And there you go again calling those Texas boys conservative. What's your proof on that?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Wrong. I'm saying that this particular mob behavior was just that. Mob behavior. Wrong.

Unions have engaged in thuggery for a long time. So has management. So have racists. So have environmentalists. So have anti-war activitists. And so on.

This isn't a "liberal" tactic or a "conservative" one. It's an illegal one.

Al Gore trying to steal the election in Florida? That's rich. Bush was elected PResident. He was all of our President for eight years. I have no issues with that. But if you actually THINK what you just wrote, you have a lot of reading to do. P.S. Don't start with www.nutjobparty.com. Read books.

Even ABC admits the obvious.
Vote Analysis: Bush Wins, Again - ABC News

Even with hand picking the counties he wanted recounted, all districts run by the Democratic Party by the way, he lost.

From the article;
"In fact, Bush's 537-vote margin of victory would have increased to 1,665 under the ballot-counting standards Gore's supporters had advocated, according to a review conducted by The Miami Herald, its parent company Knight Ridder, and USA Today.

The analysis, which looked at 64,248 uncounted ballots in all 67 of Florida's counties, has Republican Bush winning under most scenarios.

"This is very good news for Bush," ABCNEWS political analyst George Stephanopoulos said on Good Morning America. "In almost all the scenarios, Bush wins."

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Nothing was obvious about the 2000 election, other than Gore won the popular vote by 500,000 votes. In Florida, depending on which recount method was used, and the scope of it (some counties, all counties, etc.), different results would be achieved. It is true that using the method the Gore camp favored, Gore probably loses. Proving again that guy wasn't so smart.

But don't say dumb things like he tried to "steal an election." This was a very complicated issue that for good reasons took months to sort out AND was done so peacefully.

See this chart for more information LonesomeNutjob:

Candidate outcomes based on potential recounts in Florida presidential election 2000
(outcome of one particular study)[27][clarification needed]
Review method Winner
Review of all ballots statewide (never undertaken)
• Standard as set by each county canvassing board during their survey Gore by 171
• Fully punched chad and limited marks on optical ballots Gore by 115
• Any dimples or optical mark Gore by 107
• One corner of chad detached or optical mark Gore by 60
Review of limited sets of ballots (initiated but not completed)
• Gore request for recounts of all ballots in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Volusia counties Bush by 225
• Florida Supreme Court of all undervotes statewide Bush by 430
• Florida Supreme Court as being implemented by the counties, some of whom refused and some counted overvotes as well as undervotes Bush by 493
Unofficial recount totals
• Incomplete result when the Supreme Court stayed the recount (December 9, 2000) Bush by 154
Certified Result (official final count)
• Recounts included from Volusia and Broward only Bush by 537

Nothing was obvious about the 2000 election, other than Gore won the popular vote by 500,000 votes. In Florida, depending on which recount method was used, and the scope of it (some counties, all counties, etc.), different results would be achieved. It is true that using the method the Gore camp favored, Gore probably loses. Proving again that guy wasn't so smart.

But don't say dumb things like he tried to "steal an election." This was a very complicated issue that for good reasons took months to sort out AND was done so peacefully.

See this chart for more information LonesomeNutjob:

Candidate outcomes based on potential recounts in Florida presidential election 2000
(outcome of one particular study)[27][clarification needed]
Review method Winner
Review of all ballots statewide (never undertaken)
• Standard as set by each county canvassing board during their survey Gore by 171
• Fully punched chad and limited marks on optical ballots Gore by 115
• Any dimples or optical mark Gore by 107
• One corner of chad detached or optical mark Gore by 60
Review of limited sets of ballots (initiated but not completed)
• Gore request for recounts of all ballots in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Volusia counties Bush by 225
• Florida Supreme Court of all undervotes statewide Bush by 430
• Florida Supreme Court as being implemented by the counties, some of whom refused and some counted overvotes as well as undervotes Bush by 493
Unofficial recount totals
• Incomplete result when the Supreme Court stayed the recount (December 9, 2000) Bush by 154
Certified Result (official final count)
• Recounts included from Volusia and Broward only Bush by 537

Never thought we'd agree on anything. But as the global warming hoax unravels, yeah, algore is not so smart.

The love the concept just not the reality of it. Oh and these are also the ones that purchase prius etc.

As long as they intend to do good, the consequences of this "green technology" don't matter.

I'm just waiting to see the orgasms on these liberals faces when someone comes up with the first GT40 gaybrid, sorry hybrid!

Ohh you should be careful because a certain builder is working on something and had built something that would make YOU puke!!!!! There are also some on here that are really into this kind of thing and I am sure they will pop their heads in once this turns that direction. Trust me I went round for round with them and they just refuse to see reality so it might be best to just let this one go.

Ohh you should be careful because a certain builder is working on something and had built something that would make YOU puke!!!!! There are also some on here that are really into this kind of thing and I am sure they will pop their heads in once this turns that direction. Trust me I went round for round with them and they just refuse to see reality so it might be best to just let this one go.

Junk science to the rescue!

Road and Track, Autoweek, Motor Trend, etc. etc. Isn't anyone suspicious that all the sport motor publications are salivating over the hybrid in lock step?

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I will surrender to a bit of sarcasm after witnessing the kind of crap I've looked on the forum in the last six months. So to combine my capitulation with curiosity; is there any specific reason why you call yourself lonesome, other what more and more becomes the obvious?

I understand "anything goes" in this forum, and understand I can look away at any time, but my optimism in humanity continues to press me to look for responses in these tit for tat, emotionally charged, non-objective jabs at labels and groups, without a single forethought of balance, or critical thinking that is not completely blinded by one's faith, beliefs, or predisposition.

Surely there are other forums that one can attend, when one feels one must stir up some shite, or if they've got nothing to contribute automotively to this wonderful site, yet feel compelled to post their latest rant (which we do have rants posted from time to time, but at least they offer a comedic smile or laugh).

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited:
I will surrender to a bit of sarcasm after witnessing the kind of crap I've looked on the forum in the last six months. So to combine my capitulation with curiosity; is there any specific reason why you call yourself lonesome, other what more and more becomes the obvious?

I understand "anything goes" in this forum, and understand I can look away at any time, but my optimism in humanity continues to press me to look for responses in these tit for tat, emotionally charged, non-objective jabs at labels and groups, without a single forethought of balance, or critical thinking that is not completely blinded by one's faith, beliefs, or predisposition.

Surely there are other forums that one can attend, when one feels one must stir up some shite, or if they've got nothing to contribute automotively to this wonderful site, yet feel compelled to post their latest rant (which we do have rants posted from time to time, but at least they offer a comedic smile or laugh).

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Terry, I respect your fabrication skills, and you may not realize it, but what I am trying to do is defend our hobby from the regulators that would love to control it out of existence.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Then do that. In reality, you come across as just being a dick to people who disagree with you politically. Causing me to be dick in return.

Stop the madness!

Terry, I respect your fabrication skills, and you may not realize it, but what I am trying to do is defend our hobby from the regulators that would love to control it out of existence.

Back