Liberals gone wild.

What about this don't you get? No one is condoning these acts. Mobs (of all political persuasions) have been doing theses types of things for years. It's wrong. But it's not "liberal tactics." That is what I am taking issue with.

By your thinking, when that gang of southern white male conservatives beat up a black guy and dragged him to his death in Texas, that's conservative tactics? Meaning, every conservative is a murdering racist? Uh, no. Obviously not.

Don't be stupid. Seriously. It makes me start to think we need an IQ or current events test or something before we let the uneducated vote.

I don't think racism has anything to do with being republican, democrat, conservative, or liberal. It's more prevalent in the south than the north, slavery has more to do with it than political belief. You're making an assumption. Did they poll the guys in Texas for their political persuasion?

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
What about this don't you get? No one is condoning these acts. Mobs (of all political persuasions) have been doing theses types of things for years. It's wrong. But it's not "liberal tactics." That is what I am taking issue with.

By your thinking, when that gang of southern white male conservatives beat up a black guy and dragged him to his death in Texas, that's conservative tactics? Meaning, every conservative is a murdering racist? Uh, no. Obviously not.

Don't be stupid. Seriously. It makes me start to think we need an IQ or current events test or something before we let the uneducated vote.

Another lib tactic. You make broad assumptions, you pass judgment on what you think is right or wrong, then you resort to name calling. Try not getting your panties in bunch....take a breath.......and think........there....doesn't that feel better?

the latest liberal talking point, and I see it all over the place, is to somehow say that the old Democrat racists became Republicans, blah, blah, blah.

Forget Republican, Democrat. Its about Conservatism vs. Liberalism.

I won't speak for the libs, but I know a true Conservative judges a person by their personal merit alone. That also happens, dare I say it, in Judeo-Christian belief.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
[QUOTE) A true conservative judges a person by their personal merit alone. That also happens, dare I say it, in Judeo-Christian belief.E][/QUOTE]

Gee Bob, if that is true, you can't be a true conservative or a Christian.

You know absolutely nothing about my personal merit, yet you not only judged me, you used third grade toilet talk in a juvenile attack, that makes you a hypocrite.

Last edited:
I won't speak for the libs, but I know a true Conservative judges a person by their personal merit alone. That also happens, dare I say it, in Judeo-Christian belief.

How can you "know" that?

Oh, and that isn't the case anyway...

From most of the posts that you have made, you come across as just another Neo-Conservative with absolutely no grace or compassion whatsoever. What does that have to do with so-called "Judeo-Christianity?"

How can you "know" that?

Oh, and that isn't the case anyway...

From most of the posts that you have made, you come across as just another Neo-Conservative with absolutely no grace or compassion whatsoever. What does that have to do with so-called "Judeo-Christianity?"

I am guilty of not having any grace or compassion towards liberals. I believe in the greatness of mankind free to accomplish the impossible. The left makes that become more impossible every day as they implement their statist agenda on our country. We shall never agree again on matters of political policy. The void is unbreachable.

I am guilty of not having any grace or compassion towards liberals.

Bob - You just wrote off half of the US (and the rest of the world) by making this statement.

I believe in the greatness of mankind free to accomplish the impossible.

The trouble is that by saying this Bob, it sounds like an excuse for grabbing as much as you can and all the rest can go and swivel...

Hungry and poor? No probs,'cos I BELIEVE in you and the fact that you can better yourself. See Bob, there's the kicker. Some people can't better themselves without a helping hand for one reason or another. Do you just condemn them because they can't achieve your altruistic dream?

The left makes that become more impossible every day as they implement their statist agenda on our country. We shall never agree again on matters of political policy. The void is unbreachable.

Then why bother with the debate?

Last edited:
Bob - You just wrote off half of the US (and the rest of the world) by making this statement.

The trouble is that by saying this Bob, it sounds like an excuse for grabbing as much as you can and all the rest can go and swivel...
Hungry and poor? No probs,'cos I BELIEVE in you and the fact that you can better yourself. See Bob, there's the kicker. Some people can't better themselves without a helping hand for one reason or another. Do you just condemn them because they can't achieve your altruistic dream?

Then why bother with the debate?

#1. I should have been more specific. I meant that I had no grace or compassion for Statists, Collectivists, and Marxists. That's the very vocal 10% of the Liberal world who think they are centrists.

#2. Capitalism works wherever its tried. The more the government gets in the way, the less it works, until you get to the worker's paradise of the once again aforementioned radicals. Some foreigners still come here because they have the opportunity to start their own business without the brainwashing American kids get that they have no chance because of the evil big corporations.

I have more faith in people than you, Comrade. I believe in the dignity that everyone is born with. I want no one to stop them from achieving the best they possibly can, rather than telling them they can't do it, here take the handouts.

#3. I bother debating because I am the silent majority that feel dirty just talking to a hard core liberal. They've gone unchallenged for seventy years and more.

Whew, man what a relief!! Just good old liberal vs conservative pot shots flying back and forth. When I saw the thread title I was afraid to log in for fear of seeing photos of a naked, drunken Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.

Whew, man what a relief!! Just good old liberal vs conservative pot shots flying back and forth. When I saw the thread title I was afraid to log in for fear of seeing photos of a naked, drunken Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.

That's the funniest, most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I'll trade one Pelosi, one Hilary, one Bela Abzug, one Maxine Waters, and ten draft picks next year for one Michele Bachmann!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
[QUOTE) A true conservative judges a person by their personal merit alone. That also happens, dare I say it, in Judeo-Christian belief.E][/QUOTE] by Bob

You know absolutely nothing about my personal merit, yet you not only judged me, you used third grade toilet talk in a juvenile attack, that makes you a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

Now we have more hypocrisy from Bob, judging by looks, not "personal merit alone"

Last edited:

You know absolutely nothing about my personal merit, yet you not only judged me, you used third grade toilet talk in a juvenile attack, that makes you a hypocrite.

Here is Bob doing a little judging by looks, not "personal merit alone"[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, Jim, there's something about you that makes me react like Mr. Bean when he sees a three wheeler. There's no explaining it.

Mr Bean VS Blue Three Wheeler - YouTube

[QUOTE) A true conservative judges a person by their personal merit alone. That also happens, dare I say it, in Judeo-Christian belief.E]
by Bob

You know absolutely nothing about my personal merit, yet you not only judged me, you used third grade toilet talk in a juvenile attack, that makes you a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

Now we have more hypocrisy from Bob, judging by looks, not "personal merit alone"[/QUOTE]

Hey, Jim, here's the quote you bungled in your last post here.

"Aaaah, the Liberal Turd plops into the punch bowl! Tell me, Craik, do your legs get all tingly when you see Bill????"

"A young man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help an older gentleman!!"

That's the funniest, most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I'll trade one Pelosi, one Hilary, one Bela Abzug, one Maxine Waters, and ten draft picks next year for one Michele Bachmann!

My two favorite Michele Bachmann quotes:-

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes who believe in intelligent design"

Erm...Michele...No, that's not true actually...

But this is my favorite:-

"Not all cultures are equal".

Erm... Michele, Yes, they should be seen as such as a defalt position. Perchance this is why the US is the most hated nation in the world, because of comments from Neo-Conservatives like you?

Bob, you frankly scare the shit out of me. You are a recidivist conservative continually churning out soundbites, without getting to the meat of the matter.

You deal in absolutes. That is not how the world works. You have called me a hard core Liberal and that you feel dirty just talking to me. Would it surprise you to know that I have voted Conservative all of my life? Would it also surprise you to know that I hold to a great many conservative principles?

What it doesn't mean though, is that I am a closed mind who deals in generic absolutes such as yourself.

It also doesn't mean that I would cast adrift all those people who for one reason or another aren't in a position to help themselves. Your comment regarding allowing people to better themselves by you giving them the "dignity" to do so and nothing more is completely fascile.

You see Bob, you seek to sit at the great table of debate - but you are a closed loop. You have gone so far right that you can't see the Evolution for the Intelligent design. In short, you are a fruitcake.

Keith

My two favorite Michele Bachmann quotes:-

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes who believe in intelligent design"

Erm...Michele...No, that's not true actually...

But this is my favorite:-

"Not all cultures are equal".

Erm... Michele, Yes, they should be seen as such as a defalt position. Perchance this is why the US is the most hated nation in the world, because of comments from Neo-Conservatives like you?

Bob, you frankly scare the shit out of me. You are a recidivist conservative continually churning out soundbites, without getting to the meat of the matter.

You deal in absolutes. That is not how the world works. You have called me a hard core Liberal and that you feel dirty just talking to me. Would it surprise you to know that I have voted Conservative all of my life? Would it also surprise you to know that I hold to a great many conservative principles?

What it doesn't mean though, is that I am a closed mind who deals in generic absolutes such as yourself.

It also doesn't mean that I would cast adrift all those people who for one reason or another aren't in a position to help themselves. Your comment regarding allowing people to better themselves by you giving them the "dignity" to do so and nothing more is completely fascile.

You see Bob, you seek to sit at the great table of debate - but you are a closed loop. You have gone so far right that you can't see the Evolution for the Intelligent design. In short, you are a fruitcake.

R U X

GreyHam.jpg

?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
This is true. It was SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES (calling themselves "Democrats" in the 60s and then "Republicans" later on) who were racist and segragationist. It was SOCIAL LIBERALS and PROGRESSIVES (calling themselves either "Democrat" or "Republican") who passed the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act.

Christianity has been used to justify intolerance, bigotry and violence since its inception, despite a lot of the great things Jesus said.

You missed a lot of history when you dropped out of school there friend.

the latest liberal talking point, and I see it all over the place, is to somehow say that the old Democrat racists became Republicans, blah, blah, blah.

Forget Republican, Democrat. Its about Conservatism vs. Liberalism.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You guys are too easy.

So this thread starts with the ASSumption that since some union folks go beserk in Washington that "liberal tactics" involve mob violence.

I bait the hook....

I throw out the ASSumption that those southern white males in Texas (well known for the liberal beliefs, for voting for President Obam, etc.) who dragged the black guy to death were conservative.

And you get all worked up about making "broad assumptions."

Too easy. Too easy.

Another lib tactic. You make broad assumptions, you pass judgment on what you think is right or wrong, then you resort to name calling. Try not getting your panties in bunch....take a breath.......and think........there....doesn't that feel better?

Back