Lola T70s in the UK

I'm a UK based Lola T70 fan and new to the forum - are there many UK based T70 owners (real or replica) out there?

Cheers

Chris

Forgot to mention....I've got a RCR-70 on order - it'll be a road car primarily - 383 SBC, G50. I'm in the 'waiting phase' of the project - nothing to do but decide on the colour and hassle Fran and Joe with loads of questions....

Hi Chris and welcome.
Well off the top of my head I can think of around 10 T70 coupe's and prob nearly double that for spiders that are UK resident owned. And at least that many more non-UK based. Where abouts are you in the UK? I'll be at Brands next w/end with one of our T70's Sat-Mon. Uk based car, Portugese owner.

Darren

Hi Darren

Thanks for putting your hand up! I'm in Reading, Berks - so not a million miles from Brands, though I'm competing at Prescott next weekend! Might get a change to sneak down on Monday if I but my wife enough gifts....!

Good luck if I we don't hook up this time...

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris
i have a T70 spider replica built with an original Mk 3 shell just completing a rebuild good to have another T70 fan on board.

Attachments

• lolafront2.jpg
    lolafront2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 527
Chris: USA fans are pushing Fram Hall at RCR to "produce" this special LOLA he built for me in USA. Is one-off special LOLA "Spyder"..Very proud as I just got delivery yesterday (6/10/07).

Attachments

• RCR pic outdoors.jpg
    RCR pic outdoors.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 507
  • RCR pic close up rear carbs.jpg
    RCR pic close up rear carbs.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 513
Back