Low Cost Builder's Forum?

Ron, you are changing this thread, and thats not fair to these guys ! We are not going to see eye to eye, you see a commercial benefit, I see impartial news and information to the members of the Forum - nuff said on that subject here, OK

Ron Earp

Admin
Ron, you are changing this thread, and thats not fair to these guys ! We are not going to see eye to eye, you see a commercial benefit, I see impartial news and information to the members of the Forum - nuff said on that subject here, OK

Frank, you brought it up. I just want you to understand that there is nothing to prevent you from listing free parts in the garage section of this site if you wish to help folks.

Ron, you qualified that in your last sentence, how do you differentiate between me and my business ? ( Quote - "If my business - no thanks" )

Ron

Point taken about people heading straight to the "new posts" listings. I know a low-cost forum would benefit me, if posters stick to the spirit of the forum (point taken on that, too). Although it appears based on the few who have posted here that less than a dozen users are interested. Maybe this idea and thread should fade away.

I also again want to thank you for running a tight, clean site. This is the best information site I have found anywhere, regardless of the topic of the site.

Eric

even if this idea does "fade away", i think it has brought it to your attention about the lo cost builder, always out there, searching for parts that a lot of members on this forum wouldn't think of selling/donating. what people have given/sold me has helped me loads, without the generousity, i simply couldn't entertain the idea of building a 40, the point i'm addressing is that we are here, we are just as passionate about our projects (maybe even more as we have to find solutions without being able to buy an expensive part that solves the problem) and we seem to be communicating through pm's. the parts i have gathered, have not been advertised in the "for sale" garage, but lots of members have these parts lying around.
so now you know we are here, think of us and advertise your upgraded parts:chug:
thanks to all the people who have helped me. glen

Back