MK 4 PHOTO

Hi Bob
I run a small block Chevy in a Lola 332 cs can am and I really like it a lot more than the small block Ford I run in the gt40 spyder I race, except that it does not rev as high as the ford without problems. We are working on a new stroker 347 SBFord that may change all that.
your t70 sounds like what i have been looking for. They are quite expensive here in the U.S. even for a re creation, but I continue to look and fantasize. Can you post a picture? I have tried to post pictures with no success, but I am sure the trouble is on my end.
J.W.

Hi chaps

The Gardner Douglas T70

Chris
lola3.jpg

G

The MkII T70 pics with body removed are the Gardner Douglas version of the MkII T70 - the first pic is the Heritage MkII T70 re-creation - the Heritage car is for sale with two spare unused chassis, manufacturing chassis jigs, body moulds, suspension jigs etc etc. All details and many pics are on http://www.progesterone.co.uk/lola.htm email for prices as may split. Too many race cars around and with a vintage Bentley joining the stable something has to go. Email or ring for prices depending on what you may want. Regards, Bob.

G

Hi Guys, Just to recap; the above pictured car (No 23) is my Heritage Engineering Lola T70 Spyder copy re-creation for which I have all the manufacturing equipment, moulds etc. The 'de-robed' pictures are of the Gardner Douglas T70 which is their styled version of the T70.

Bob,

Thanks for info.

However, it took that "chev sentence" to bring out all these beautiful lola´s--hey it was worth!!

Chris,

awesome! ; who made those custom headers?

Jukka

Hi Bill

The Mk4 replica for sale in Belgium a one of a kind about $42000

Chris
fe03842f.jpg.orig.jpg

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: Chris Melia ]

Car#2 is J6 fourth at Lemans 1967 Donohue/McLaren. It is street registered and was driven to Lime Rock. Car#1 is J4 Sebring/Andretti. I own J6,a ex Donohue Lola T70, and an ex David Piper Ferrari P4.

Hello, !

Replicas have been made, maybe not on a large scale.
But there are a "few" out there...
Bodies etc.. have also been sold in US.

Regards,

Hello, !

About 111, looks to be a bogus car...
Started in the eighties when prices started to go sky high.
Especially this one has a poor and a non standard interior in details.
Chassis looks like custom built or to the best a MkV chassis or so...
Hard to tell from pics, but it looks doughtful !
All these "unknown" cars get´s re-built !!!
Same Chassis No´s even has as many as four
actual cars claimed to be the right one !!!
As far as i know...
In most cases they are freuds..
So, watch out carefully !!!

Regards,

Back