Mk I vs Mk II

As long as the can easily fit in the passenger seat of my GT-40. That's my first criteria.

Sorry one of the other voices in my head wrote this.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
As long as the can easily fit in the passenger seat of my GT-40. That's my first criteria.

Sorry one of the other voices in my head wrote this.

:laugh:

I like all gt40s, mk1, mk2, mk3 (with wire wheels, wish I had them) and the P car. If I had the money I would work on getting one of each.

Jack a MK3, really? Just kidding, what you need that has wire wheels is a Spyder. I saw one last year on the streets of Kirkland, truly a missed Kodac moment.

Its bio said the owner uses it for touring. I guess if you have a car like that you don't need no stinking license plates

Talking to Lance (SPF) while I was there looking at buying a car he talked about building Spyder's. He said he had access to an NOS windshield which I think would be a must.

Attachments

• IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1776-1.JPG
    IMG_1776-1.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 297

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The is a NOS GT40 Roadster windscreen awaiting the Superformance tub that will be cut and modifided to accomodate it in the not too distant future. When the project gets underway we will post some info.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I like mine the best! Hopefully you each feel the same way about yours! Mind you I would have felt the same way if I would have ended up with a Mk II :)

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Don't be jealous; move there. That's what I'm doing. It's also a couple hours from Holman.
I hear they don't take kindly to unrelated kinfolk movin' in next door down there ya'll? While I did find the Smokies to be beautiful I live just a short distance from the Continental Divide in CO about 9000' up. It's hard to wake up every morning and see this out the front door :)

18467_100856576610737_100000591858186_19995_7960314_n.jpg

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Jack a MK3, really? Just kidding, what you need that has wire wheels is a Spyder. I saw one last year on the streets of Kirkland, truly a missed Kodac moment.

Its bio said the owner uses it for touring. I guess if you have a car like that you don't need no stinking license plates

Talking to Lance (SPF) while I was there looking at buying a car he talked about building Spyder's. He said he had access to an NOS windshield which I think would be a must.

Richard you know me. I really like the mood of the 60s, riding in your car really made me realize what I'm missing with mine, it was the best of all worlds and I think my car with wires would be cool. Or as they say it now a days "sick" which confused the hell out of me. :)

MKI, II or III, Just make sure you get the steering wheel on the correct side guys!

Oh, not that can of worms:lipsrsealed:.

Everyone knows that the only redeaming quality of the MIIIs are that they (some) were built in left hand versions!!...Well, that, and they can easily be converted (back) into Mark Is as god/FAV/John Wyer intended.

Michael,
Take that picture down now! We don't want anymore people moving into our beautiful state! :)

Native Coloradans don't brag about how nice it is out here, they learned their lesson years back....

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Was hoping we could get some Midwesterners to come and crowd out the granola crunchers from CA lol.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Me, not so. I don't care for chicks with bubble butts either. I wouldn't turn one down If it was offered though...

Hi Guys

I must admit that fat arsed girls dont do it for me but you have to admit this is one fat arsed girl that almost no one could dislike.

Dimi

Attachments

• PICT0379.JPG
    PICT0379.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 340
when I still had P2103, a MK11 and the CAV mk1, I liked the looks of the MK1 better and that is why I kept it. Now, I miss the aggressive looks of the Mk11. Should have kept both.

Back