Mk1/mk2

George,
At first I thought you were a complete idiot. Now, after reading that pathetic and adolescent bullshit story you posted yesterday that was meant to 'clear the air', I now realise I was mistaken, you're a complete tosser.
By the way; there is no 'A' in bought.

George, let's give it a rest for a few days. The signal to noise ratio has been a bit lower than normal as of late. Have a look around on the forum, read and educate yourself, then let's see how you are when you come back. Thanks, Ron
Ron, the only way to stop this is to pull the plug, Frank

Quote - "Since nothing makes sense to you, even though I have said this stuff 100 times already... Im going to give it to you AGAIN, this time with background and then hopefully it sinks in." end quote.

Frustrating isn't it. ;)
Does this ring a bell - quote: "I read the differences between torque and HP, and something to do with RPM = multiplication (which I dont understand). I can read that 1000000 times I still wont understand what that actualy means without somebody EXPLAINING it" - end quote.

What you (confusingly) refer to in the above (including several explanatory posts) was about the simplest explanation that can be made of that subject. To keep asking for an explanation of an explanation is frustrating to say the least.

Ok, benefit of the doubt comment first:- assuming for the moment you are
genuine then I suggest you buy yourself a Lotus Elise. If it doesn't pull hard enough for you then get one that has something like a supercharged Honda VTEC in it and start some practical learning - both about cars, and about driving. Relatively cheap, and you'll actually start this journey and not just theorise uselessly for the rest of your life. If you tire of it you can move on and stand a better chance of survival than you appear to have ATM.
Assuming you get a car I highly recommend you attend several training
sessions taken by someone like John Bowe.

Now, if you are a troll then you are bloody amazing!
You have the whole place jumping and you are still not banished. Amazing!

If you are sincere then all I can suggest re' your effect here is that it is hard to believe that someone who purports such an interest in cars can be so seemingly naive about them.

Tim.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Wow, and Americans are the crowd that are always portrayed as quick to take legal action? Not in my eleven years of experience with running GT40s.com they aren't. My UK and Aussie friends take the prize there.

I gave George a cooling off period so maybe he could educate himself about GT40s and the community of people he wishes to interact with. George claims he's been wrongly suspended and if I don't remove his suspension he'll be taking legal action. Legal action against a free forum where when you sign up you agree to the rules of the site AND that you might be removed for any reason whatsoever?

Ron

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
From what I have read his threat is as empty as his head.

I wouldn't sweat it.

BTW - I concur on the suspension rather than an outright ban - he does provide some entertainment and to that end perhaps his posts should automatically be directed to the Paddock with all the other idiots?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I would think lawyer fees would eat into the budget of his bong hit driven, uber designed, GT40 dream car?

All this stuff about Lambo's and Ferraris, has anyone mentioned the electronic nannies in these modern "600" bhp "supercars". Last one I drove felt about as awesome as a Corolla when it had the TC on. Nice and refined though, just like my GT isn't.

Tim.

All this stuff about Lambo's and Ferraris, has anyone mentioned the electronic nannies in these modern "600" bhp "supercars". Last one I drove felt about as awesome as a Corolla when it had the TC on. Nice and refined though, just like my GT isn't.

I took a Gallardo round a track once, great fun, mental car but even in the dry in a straight light it was flashing the TCS light like mad. No finesse needed just point it where you wanted to go and bury the loud pedal.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
I'm really pleased that he is not an Aussie.

You think?

Well technicaly Im not given my European background, however, I did say I lived near Sydney, maybe you should read everything rather than take someone elses word for it.

All I ever asked about was MK1/MK2 and the thread turns into verbal vomit from america supported by the corrupt moderators on here. Good work. Worst forum I ever encountered on in my entire life.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
You think?

Well technicaly Im not given my European background, however, I did say I lived near Sydney, maybe you should read everything rather than take someone elses word for it.

All I ever asked about was MK1/MK2 and the thread turns into verbal vomit from america supported by the corrupt moderators on here. Good work. Worst forum I ever encountered on in my entire life.

I did read it, you said it. Below is a copy. If you are Australian why say "fellow Americans"?

And just for the record. I could have simply said to Paul who asked about track experience "Yeah man, been racing an F355 at eastern creek open track days, I had the opportunity to race a Murciellago aswell etc". But then that would make me a liar and not genuine. Ofcourse nobody here could prove whether I did or not but I know it aint true and thats why I wouldnt say that. Thats why i said what I did about Go-kart even though "is that qualified" was said sarchastically. That itself shows Im honest, but seems fellow Americans are too blind to see past there nose.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Does that mean you're leaving? Bye

No

It just means I wont waste my energy on dumb posters like yourself :)

I can not condemn the whole forum because people such as Doug, Iank etc have been one of the nicest guys on here, who ignored (wisely) the trash going on and simply tried to help me understand things I asked about. So perhaps the forum from one angle is the worst but on another, was the best.

Sorry Pete, I thought you are just jumping on my back like others with your comment. I meant that in an 'american people' way, not as in me being American.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
What is an 'american people way'? Out of interest you understand?

Re-read it like this Mark

And just for the record. I could have simply said to Paul who asked about track experience "Yeah man, been racing an F355 at eastern creek open track days, I had the opportunity to race a Murciellago aswell etc". But then that would make me a liar and not genuine. Ofcourse nobody here could prove whether I did or not but I know it aint true and thats why I wouldnt say that. Thats why i said what I did about Go-kart even though "is that qualified" was said sarchastically. That itself shows Im honest, but seems these 'apparent honest/genuine' Americans are too blind to see past there nose.

Rob Kann the only 'pathetic adolescent bullshit' here is you, move along.

Can we leave this dumb thread alone now? Doug and Ian answered what I had asked while others just abused me for asking a normal question.

Last edited:
Back