More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Nick, drop all the self pitying baloney and give capitalism a chance. It works every time its tried.

Bob,

Again you have sidestepped my main point.

Bob,

"MONEY KEEPS FLOWING FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH TO THE NORTH INSTEAD OF VICE VERSA"

If more money flows back to us from poor countries than goes out that is wealth redistribution but the opposite way round than you claim.

So if this is true then surely MONEY KEEPS FLOWING FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH TO THE NORTH INSTEAD OF VICE VERSA" and the wealth redistribution is from the poor countries to the rich.

Bob,

I argue this money has been repaid many times over and we are actually taking out more than we give. I provide the figures to prove this.

So if this is true then surely MONEY KEEPS FLOWING FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH TO THE NORTH INSTEAD OF VICE VERSA" and the wealth redistribution is from the poor countries to the rich.

It is not self pitying I currently have no financial problems, it is empathy for those less fortunate than myself, and an understanding that there but for the grace of God go I.

Capitalism will work so much better when we get more capitalists in the mould of the Lever Brothers.

However, I will stop as we are yet again going round in circles. This is were you get your wish but are rarely satisfied. ;)

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Code:
Here are more photos showing receeding glaciers.

gw2-17.jpg
gw2-14.jpg

pasterze.jpg
Pasterze04Match.jpg

These photos along with tons of scientific data show the obvious fact that the earth is in a warming cycle. The cause of this warming is not known. Some will say it is entirely natural, some will say is entirely caused by man and somewill say it is a little of both.

The truth is that nobody knows.

Anyone who says its entirely natural does not know what they are talking about.

Anyone who says its entirely caused by man does not know what they are talking about.

But anyone who says it is not warming is wrong!

The title of this thread, Global cooling warming hoax, is crap!

Say Bob, are these photos part of your HOAX?

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I wasn't talking about you. I do actually know about Bob's formal education which was the reason for the comment. He's brough it up before.

Everything in that statement as it applies to Bob is 100% true. Or is the truth in your world just "pompous attitude?"

I would like to know Bobs formal education.

Additionally, why do we not know Bobs full name, I would like to know who is making these statement, he knows our names.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I would like to know Bobs formal education.

Additionally, why do we not know Bobs full name, I would like to know who is making these statement, he knows our names.
What difference does it make? I know people who plaster their walls with degrees who are as dumb as duck shit! I also know some who had no formal education past sixth grade who have been very successful.

Jimboree, a degree has, in a vast majority of cases, become a document that certifies the holder has "put up with our B.S. for four years, and is now likely to put up with your B.S. for at least another four." Granted, there are some degrees that really mean something, while most are used as crutches for the ineffectual, unimaginative dimwits like yourself.

The self made person will always be there to create work for your sorry little world.

News Headlines

Interesting to not that Gary Braasch, noted Global Cooling/Warming/Changing Activist, took that black and whit photo in 1859, or was that a photoshop credit? Nice greenery in all the color shots BTW.

Code:
Here are more photos showing receeding glaciers.

gw2-17.jpg
gw2-14.jpg

pasterze.jpg
Pasterze04Match.jpg

These photos along with tons of scientific data show the obvious fact that the earth is in a warming cycle. The cause of this warming is not known. Some will say it is entirely natural, some will say is entirely caused by man and somewill say it is a little of both.

The truth is that nobody knows.

Anyone who says its entirely natural does not know what they are talking about.

Anyone who says its entirely caused by man does not know what they are talking about.

But anyone who says it is not warming is wrong!

The title of this thread, Global cooling warming hoax, is crap!

Say Bob, are these photos part of your HOAX?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Now Bob, you know my name, you know Cliff's name, you know Jeff's name, you know Doug's name, you know Pete's name, but we do not know your name.

I want to know who I am talking to, what is your name?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You don't even read the articles you link do you?

This one says that warming oceans are creating more percipitation, more snow and temporarily causing some glaciers to hold steady or grow despite global temp increases.

Read my friend, read!

The team's work will be published in a forthcoming issue of Annals of Glaciology.

Surging glaciers are common and do not necessarily mean a glacier is growing in overall size. But the fact that dozens of them have all surged in the same region hints that larger climate forces are at work.

"It looks like it's the Westerlies," Shroder said, referring to strong jets of wind that pour from west to east in a belt around the planet. Though he can't say for certain, the winds appear to be carrying more moisture from the warming Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea eastward.

If that's true, some of the moisture would fall into the region around the Caspian Sea. But as the winds rise into Karakoram's frigid heights, any remaining water would come down as snow, feeding the glaciers.

"We will see regional patterns like this developing as climate change alters precipitation," said Andrew Fountain of Portland State University in Oregon.

Fountain said that similar trends were evident in some Scandinavian glaciers during the 1990s, which benefited from increased storminess and precipitation coming off the North Atlantic Ocean. Researchers have also found that glaciers on California's Mt. Shasta have been growing for decades. And glacier recession has been blunted in the mountains of Oregon and Washington state because of increased moisture from the warming Pacific Ocean.
In the Karakorams, the uptick in glacier mass has come with a welcomed perk. The mighty Indus River, which flows out of China and nourishes northern India and much of Pakistan has experienced an increase in discharge.

But it's not likely to last.

"As temperatures continue increasing, they will overtake additional mass provided by snow," Fountain said. "The freezing level will keep rising, and glaciers will melt."

Guys, this is not going anywhere.

I suggest ignoring all idiotic posts about global warming, gun control, abortion...or any other obviously political and non-automotive topic - such threads are merely baiting you for attention.

Yah know, Jeff, terms like "its not likely" don't seem too impressive because they are working off of altered data.

When you jimmie the numbers, you can make something you don't want to see just go away.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Guys, its not wise to listen to posters who have been banned for taking on multiple accounts in order to diss their competitors.

Its not wise to listed to posters who we do not who they are.

Bob, If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding?

How do we know that you are not posting under several names?

Back