Moto Gp 2007

I am even more scared for Capirossi destiny.
It is clear Stoner is too better than him...maybe its the age,dont think the bike (la desmo ha un motore della madonna=desmo has a too great engine guys).He made the develope of the bike..casey is winning all, with HIS bike:confused: .
Will be very hard for a champion to see this happening, but its racing,so he has to accept it.

Rumors talks now he will move to Kavasaki (mamma mia:eek: green ones..OMG..)or soon....another one moving to SBK cathegory.
sad for u Loris:confused:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Stoner quickest.:pepper: Hayden next.

vide.gif

Repsol Honda's Spanish star Dani Pedrosa (1'43.870s) was the fastest participant in Friday afternoon's MotoGP free practice session under the Leicestershire rain-clouds at Donington Park, but championship leader Casey Stoner (1'43.749s) was quickest overall on day one in England courtesy of his time in the morning run-out.

After several crashes this morning on a rainy opening day of the Nickel & Dime British Grand Prix, the second session only saw French MotoGP rookie Sylvain Guintoli of Dunlop Yamaha Tech 3 fall from his bike, but overall the pace was understandably way off what would be expected of the new 800cc bikes at this track in normal conditions.

World Champion Nicky Hayden is clearly enjoying riding his Honda RC212V with its new chassis and was second fastest in both sessions today - his and Stoner's morning times both quicker than Pedrosa's afternoon best to leave the American and his Repsol Honda colleague second and third on the combined timesheets respectively.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Colin Edwards takes pole At Donington.:pepper:

In the eighth qualifying session of the 2007 MotoGP World Championship Fiat Yamaha's Colin Edwards took his second pole position of the season at Donington Park.

Edwards put the quality of the Michelin qualifying tyre to excellent use as he snatched pole from team-mate Valentino Rossi on the 28th of his 29 laps with a hot time of 1'28.531s.

Edwards was 0.146s quicker than his Italian colleague and will look for his elusive first ever Grand Prix victory tomorrow, at the English circuit where he earned his first podium when he finished second in 2004. Edwards' only other career pole was at Le Mans earlier this season where he ended up 12th in a wet race, so the Texas Tornado aims to break the current nine race MotoGP pole jinx tomorrow at one of his favourite tracks.

Rossi of course has a superb record in front of the British fans but there will be several contenders for victory, including Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa who starts from third – the young Catalan rider having won the MotoGP race here last year and also as a 250cc rider in 2004.

Pedrosa's team-mate Nicky Hayden qualified in a much improved fourth place and the World Champion appeared to be pleased with the result after his difficult start to the season.

Current World Championship leader Casey Stoner looked disappointed to have concluded the session with a second row start after making a mistake on the final corner of a flying lap when pole position looked well within his grasp, resulting in him taking fifth place on the grid.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I just watched the race. Stoner was outstanding, maybe his critics will now stop saying it is the bike! Of course today they will say it was the tires.
A note to any prospective sponsors out there, pick up Anthony West while he is cheap.;)

REAL reason for such Valentino.

ok, maybe many of u still dunno this, but since some months valentino is officially engaged with such chick...now u can understand why he looses all..and nearly surely this year WC...

She is Elisabetta canalis..a stunning italian beauty from sardegna.
I think valentino is right...:D

Attachments

• 9316.jpg
    9316.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 444
  • 060830_rossi.jpg
    060830_rossi.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 511
  • canalis_309--309x215.jpg
    canalis_309--309x215.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 453
  • canalis_MAX_11novembre_tn.jpg
    canalis_MAX_11novembre_tn.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 471
  • elisabetta_canalis_6.jpg
    elisabetta_canalis_6.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 463
  • Elisabetta-Canalis-13.jpg
    Elisabetta-Canalis-13.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 458
Well I have a question.
What does ''Nickle and Dime'' mean in Europe???

Also this is the final proof that Stoner is the real deal this season!..... and that Rossi is or at least from the pictures it doesnt look like he walks on the other side of the fence (wink, wink). Although that picking of the butt routine he goes through on the warm up lap of a race really has to stop fer chrissakes!

Caparossi on the other hand looks like he will be out of a ride next year...... at least he already has a hot chick and a few world championships in hand :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well heck pardner, no wonder Val always seems happy, she is HOT.
I was thinking along the same lines as you Mesa, especially with the little mate he has that follows him all over. Well maybe he kicks with both feet if you get my drift.;)
You are right picking your arse in front of millions is not a good look.:eek:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well another terrific Moto and a great ride from the Doctor to win from 11th on the grid. Good to see the reigning World Champ finally make the podium.

I think it looks like being a fabulous season:pepper:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
What does ''Nickle and Dime'' mean in Europe???
Of monetary values - self evident but not a term used in Europe.
Does it have a 'slang' meaning in the U.S.A. ?

I am even more scared for Capirossi destiny.

Rumors talks now he will move to Kavasaki (mamma mia:eek: green ones..OMG..)or soon....another one moving to SBK cathegory.
sad for u Loris:confused:

I had read somewhere that he even thought of retiring.....hopefully not. because he is one of the most courages racers in Moto Gp, but 2 kids and 36yrs old, i'm sure he is re-thinking his priorities..

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The top three riders in the 2007 MotoGP World Championship standings all shaped up well on the first day of the Alice Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland today as they topped the free practice timesheets at the Sachsenring.

Just as he does in the general classification at present, Ducati Marlboro's Casey Stoner led the way in the second free practice run ahead of Fiat Yamaha's Valentino Rossi and Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa.

The Australian chipped 0.321s off his best morning effort, which was not beaten by the afternoon's second fastest rider Rossi - who lapped 0.346s slower than Stoner in the second session, while Pedrosa was 0.629s off the pace.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Bad luck for the Doctor crashing out of the race.but it helps Stoner's standing in the Championship.;)

Can Hayden make it a three in a row at Laguna Seca?

I was out at Laguna yesterday for MotoGP practice.
MAN - that Ducati is a mean unrefined sounding snarling BEAST !!!. Little Casey was riding it for all it was worth - Ride-em cowboy or is that 'Buccaroo?' The only other one close in 'snarl' sound is the Suzuki. Everything else is somewhat sedate in comparison :p

I noticing in one session the riders would get 2/3 around turn 5 and just PIN IT! ..... gAWD. If you did that with a regular bike you'd be dead in a few seconds. BUt no...... lap after lap saw every rider just pin the throttle without death and destruction.

That traction control gizmo must be nice......as heard from a former bike racer and current tire big wig - "that's cheating"

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Aussies First and second.

1750885518.jpg
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
I have not seen the race yet, but reading the reports it sounds like it was another cracker.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Stoner tells Rossi to stop moaning.boomsmile

Tuesday, July 31st 2007, 10:21 GMT

Casey Stoner has hit back at claims from Valentino Rossi that this year's MotoGP tyre rules are bad for the sport.
Rossi was the top Michelin rider last time out at Laguna Seca, where he finished fourth, 30 seconds adrift of Stoner.
The Italian has been critical of the new rules that force teams to choose their tyres before the weekend, and also limit the number of tyres riders can use.
"At the beginning of the season Valentino and the others were all for the new tyre rules," Stoner was quoted as saying by Fox Sports.
"As soon as they don't win the rule is crap, but when they win the rule is nothing. I've had my bad races this year and I'm not complaining about the tyre rule."
The rules were introduced to prevent Michelin from bringing new tyres to circuits during race weekends, particularly at the European tracks, which were closer to their base.
"They can moan and whinge about it as much as they want but it shows they (Michelin) have had such an advantage in the past," Stoner added.
"This season they cannot bring in tyres just for the race. It's a matter of relying on the company that supports you to do a good job."
space.gif