Motorcycles?

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Here's a shot of my CB 750 K2 (with me on it) and another shot of my mates CB's next to mine...

Attachments

• Bill on Bike.jpg
    Bill on Bike.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 402
  • 4th of Feb 06 ride -Bill Stav & Jim's bikes a.jpg
    4th of Feb 06 ride -Bill Stav & Jim's bikes a.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 414

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Okay - Picture time.. :)

One of the finest machines made..
Here's a picture of me on my 1999 Victory V92C - This is the 106th Victory made. I named him "Big-Foot" and he carries the licence plate BG-FT. :)
106.jpg

I was just finishing up the assembly of the freshly painted tin and hadn't a chance to install the saddle bags when my wife asked to take the picture..

They're very good in the acceleration, braking and overall handling department. The Freedom design engines (which were introduced in 2002) are much better looking (in my opinion). For those that care about such things - The American content of the Victory is higher than that of the Harley Davidsons. These bikes are built in the upper midwest. Plants in Osceloa WI where the engines are all hand built and broken in on a Dyno. The main assembly plant is Spirit Lake Iowa. Headquarters in Medina MN (just down the road from me in Minneapolis).
Pretty darned hard to go wrong on these bikes. They've made a number of advances in them and make a number of different variations so there is something for almost everyone..
With almost 3 feet of snow on the ground here and the temp being roughly 7f degrees - it will be a while before Big-Foot and I will be going for a ride..

Cool - picture time - Me and one of my favorite racebikes a 2000 R1/R7. Of course with each year comes a new favorite .......

Attachments

• HOIKINIT75.jpg
    HOIKINIT75.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 401
  • TURN7-#1a no text.jpg
    TURN7-#1a no text.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 386
Oh how about a Confederate Wraith..............One day, hopefully when they're alot cheaper.

Attachments

• wraith05.jpg
    wraith05.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 408
The current mount - 2005 GSXR 1000. Best off the shelf performance bike ever...... for now. Each year bikes just get better and better for 2007 Suzuki is introducing traction control ...... cant wait to check that out. BTW I am waiving with my foot on the cool down lap, for some reason I just like this goofy picture.

Attachments

• Sears05 027 640.jpg
    Sears05 027 640.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 422
gt40fran said:
I am looking at buying a Brutale or an Aprilia Tuono...great wheelie machines...(whoops already have a ticket for that)......
Brutale!!

i recently picked up a tl1000s, that needed a little tlc.
1107557869_l.jpg

^taken just before it was delivered.

DSC00111Medium.jpg

^as it currently sits, waiting for spring.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
I found this picture the other day of my wife's bike, a 89 CB1. Little 400 four that back in the day was quite the revver to like 14k. It used to be blue, but she had to get off one time and so we repainted it purple. Cool little machine.

R

Attachments

• cb1small.jpg
    cb1small.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 368

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Could that be a V-48??? I count 24 spark plug leads on this one side alone.

Doug

Here is one of my Duc MH900e 2000 made in 2000. A bit of a pain riding position but lovely manners and a great looker attracts a lot of attention much like the 40.

Attachments

• Duc.jpg
    Duc.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 335
I met Mike Hailwood in 1978...what a great guy...my Dad allowed me to screw off school at age 11 to meet one of my Heros...the other being Barry Sheene.....Mike the Bike,was opening a Ducati dealership that sponsored my Dad.....
I have been looking at a Paul Smart replica......decisions decisions....

I used to have two of the original Ducati MHR's, one of which was heavily breathed on by Steve Wynne of Sports Motorcycles. That was a fun bike.

I now have a Harley Fatboy and a '51 Vincent.

Paul

hi
this is the only threat i can realy speak with you --- motocycles---,
this is not like driving gt-40, but it is an perfekt fealing to drive this heavy-powerd bikes.
you can see, i am from austria, all my bikes are green, so the policeman cannot see me good by driving in our green countrie, hähähäh.

please i had a question about a gt-40, can anyone give me some words where i can ask questions about an gt-40, i see this ???-----sabre gt-40??, and i dont know anythink about this cars, so i wantet to ask about.

pics from the half of my bikes

regards

ernst

Attachments

• DSC00394_Größe ändern.JPG
    DSC00394_Größe ändern.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 323
A couple of pics of my bikes:

fireblade me and the wife, overlooking a lake in Italy (during a 10 day trip to the alps and Lake Garda).

996 during a trip to the Alsace region in France

St4S sports tourer during the John O Groats to Lands End charity ride last year (sun-up at around 4:14 am)

The garage also sports a 998 (can't find any pictures handy) couple of old Triumphs, and a couple of off-road bikes.

Attachments

• DSC00318 (Small).JPG
    DSC00318 (Small).JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 299
  • sun rise (Small).JPG
    sun rise (Small).JPG
    39 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC00043 (Small).JPG
    DSC00043 (Small).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 296
wow, italy at the right time, with worm weather and dry streets.
i always ride in bad times in italy, hahah.

Attachments

• schön warm.JPG
    schön warm.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_2384_Größe ändern.JPG
    IMG_2384_Größe ändern.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 287
  • Kopie von DSC00082_Größe ändern.JPG
    Kopie von DSC00082_Größe ändern.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 275
Back