My P4 in daylight

Here is a photo of the shield I had made. It just needed something, so I drew up this design and had it made. I hope Fran is ok with it. Not sure how the Marenello boys would feel about this either, but it is Ferrari powered, and the chassis is all RCR.
P4-3 002.jpg

P4-3 004.jpg

She's looking Uber Cool Jim.

As Pat mentions above, Prova-MO XX were effectively what in the UK, we refer to as Trade Plates, allowing the cars to be temporarily driven on the roads around the factory without actually being properly road-registered. 'Prova' (Test), 'MO' (Modena), the issuing office.

Jim, when you do take that beauty for a run, I hope you get some footage for us all to drool over!!!

Best

Mark

absolutely beautiful car, well done. fantastic quality and one of my favourite cars along with the gt40 and T70

mark- hope yours is going well?

Chuck

Supporter
Here is a photo of the shield I had made. It just needed something, so I drew up this design and had it made. I hope Fran is ok with it. Not sure how the Marenello boys would feel about this either, but it is Ferrari powered, and the chassis is all RCR.

Noted with interest the fan on the starboard side aimed at the exhaust manifold. Recall a while back you were contemplating small fans in the openings below the manifolds on the sponsons. Did that prove effective?

Also curious as to why there is a fan on one side only.

In any event, that is a stunning car. Was fortunate enough to see it while still at RCR. Gorgeous.

Chuck,
The fan you see on the starboard side pulls air through the oil cooler, and blows on the exhaust headers. I do have a fan on the port side that you can't see in the photo. They seem to do the job, but I haven't driven real hard yet.

Back