N.A.S.A Nationals at Mid Ohio.

:thumbsup:
Starting on Wednesday..(Tomorrow) we will be running the Green machine at the NASA nationals.

Come on by and say hello ...

We will be garage #2.

There will also another pair of SL-C's on display on Saturday...they are customer built cars..and both owners will be there to answer questions about their cars ...

Attachments

• RCRtrakDayMayRedBost Smart Object-1.jpg
    RCRtrakDayMayRedBost Smart Object-1.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 382
General admission is $35 I think. You get access to everything, including the pits, so you can see every car, talk to the drivers, etc.

We are in Garage 2, next to the GoodYear tower. We will have a pretty big crew on Saturday, so come and join us tomorrow or Saturday.

Our Championship race will be at 1:55 Saturday afternoon.

-Will

Thanks for the info on the live race, enjoyed seeing the SL-C in action and interview with Ryan along with a small bit on the SL-C.
Congrats on another pole and win.

Team Superlite takes overall win at mid-Ohio! National championship.
Congratulations Fran and Ryan, Will & the team!

I didn't realize the freebie version of the software only records for 10 minutes at a time. I missed a portion of the race.

Oops. The video's didn't upload. I need help. The software I used was Microsoft Expression Encoder and the files are .xesc.
They won't upload.

Congrats to Fran, Ryan, Will, and everyone else involved in making it happen!

I hope some sponsors will come on board and support the effort. Next stop...endurance racing?

I saw part of the broadcast on my phone.

The coverage was actually pretty good...

They did miss Ryans half spin while lapping/avoiding a spinning Mustang during the wettest part of the race though...

Back