Need all of your help !

Hallo all,

As you maybe saw in another post of me, a friend of mine and me we are going to visit the US for 9 days. We will arrive on the 2nd of April and depart on the 11th. We asked for some tips what to visit and got a lost great recos.

THANKS FOR THIS VERY MUCH !

Arrival will be in Detroit and we will trave via Indy ,through Kansas and Colorado to our final destination Phoenix/arizona( where on the 10th of April i´m supposed to hear my engine running on the dyno)

We also would like to visit the shelby collection in boulder,they just have a great collection of cars which we would love to see, but they are only open on saturday and the only date we are able to be there is on Tuesday the 8th of April.

Is there anyone out there, who can help us coming into the collection to see it on tuesday the 9th??

I tried to contact the museum ( i called them twice a day), but they are only available on saturdays also and i have to admit that due to family affairs i totally forgot to call them yesterday.
We are coming a long way and it just would be great if i would work out somehow.

if you know any other phonenumber to call please pm it to me.

Your all help is very much appreciated

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

TOM

Back