Never Mind All This Car Nonsense

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
And Keith, you're not a Vandal. They were a Germanic tribe in the fifth century, who sacked Rome. (I looked it up) You're safe on that one, at any rate.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
How's about this for international confusion tactics then! Check out the UNITED KINGDOM'S Olympic Sports Wear for London 2012!

Everyone in the world will be left wondering who the F**K beat them!

Can you imagine the French or the Americans for example, changing the colour of their flags for an international event??? WTF is it all about???

Who on Earth signs off on this SH1T?

Every colour, every stripe in that flag has meaning. Obviously that fact has been lost on those who should know better.

Crikey that is a shocker. Is that photo really your Olympic team? Have they
included dwarf throwing as a sport this year. And has the bloke second from the left stuffed his socks in his jocks cos he knew he would be standing next to a black dude in the photo.

Didn't you know Pete, all English Men are hung like Donkeys! ;) My package is sooo big that when people see me walking by I often hear them say "look at that that Dick"!

How does this sh1t ever reach a Court? Serious matters take years to get there. Probably due to rubbish like this clogging up the system. These people should be given a slap and sent on their way. The abuser and the 'victim' both.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
How does this sh1t ever reach a Court? Serious matters take years to get there. Probably due to rubbish like this clogging up the system. These people should be given a slap and sent on their way. The abuser and the 'victim' both.

+1000,The same petty crap happens in OZ. although I get pissed off with non disabled people who use disabled parking spaces.

Pat

Supporter
"McCole told Perth Sheriff Court she had responded to Mr Bush calling her a 'Scottish git' by replying that he was an 'English t*at'."

So they are going "git for tat"???

I hear you Pete, but it would be helpful if 50% of the car park wasn't given over to disabled spaces. I don't believe there are that many disabled people in my town!?

LOL at Veek

Keith

I hear you Pete, but it would be helpful if 50% of the car park wasn't given over to disabled spaces. I don't believe there are that many disabled people in my town!?

LOL at Veek

Well then you'd better get the P4 out and about in town more often! :laugh:

Back