New Build Site

Hi all
Just popped in to let you all know about a new site I'm building for my brother Mick(aka-40inches). Who's building an RF mk1.
The site is still in the construction stage, but there are a few build pics already up. So feel free to drop by & leave a message if you like.

40Inches

Cheers.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Andrew / Mick

The site is great, like the pictures of the pannels powder coated. Would love to see more.

Best wishes,

Robert

Er..why..does that bother you?
The fluffy bit of content on our front page IS indeed the same text (the same text which can be found quite a few places actually), although ours is presented better I think *laugh*.
But..If you are insinuating that we may have just "ripped off" this site mentioned, then you are mistaken....It was another site we ripped off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (or the same site that's had a facelift!!?- who really cares?)

Regardless..what does it matter....If the original author would like crediting or even removal, then i would be happy to do either or.
Anyway...that's just the fluff @ the front door, the real candy is inside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Cheers.

Oh & thanks Rob....I'm sure you enjoy watching your babies grow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
There are heaps of pics on their way...I'm wading thru them now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Woah! Calm down man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

It doesn't really bother me, I was merely pointing it out as when I read it I thought to myself "haven't I read that somewhere before?" and guessed others would too.

And I have to agree yours is better presented, keep up the good work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Max

For those interested, I've just added a bunch of pics to the panneling section & a few other places.
Enjoy.

Back