New builder online.

Just like to say hello from Yorkshire. I have a 6 week or so wait until (I hope) I get my chassis from Tornado sports cars. Been following a few builds on here and they look very good indeed. Here's hoping I can uphold the quality :)

Jason

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Jason,

Tornado is a good kit.... set up a build thread and fire up that digi camera. What engine? trans? wheels? colour? Mk1? webers? the list goes on and on.... lol enjoy the experience.

Doc Watson

Hi Jason

It's great to see another Yorkshire builder joining in with a build, no easy task, there is masses of good informaton and help available on the forum.

SteveB

Don't worry I intend to.
So far engine is in garage being stripped. Ford 302, nothing fancy yet, as I'm building that up myself aswell. Can't afford a mega turnkey unit, and besides If I want to race it I want to make sure the engine is ok for any regulations that might apply.

Trans will probably be the Un1 unit from tornado. Just deciding on LSD or not.. I know if I don't I'll probably regret it.

Colour, I really fancy that colour they painted the shelby cobras in. I think it was guardsman blue. White stripes and probably all black BRM replica wheels.

Just keep a eye out:) I also might be screaming for advice though !! :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Jason.

Back