Hi guys, thought this might be just the place to sort my recent acquisition. This week I managed to pick up a GTD chassis / bodywork with a lot of goodies to fit. The chassis has a lot of panelling 'done' but is no way complete. Unfortunately the vendor did not have a manual or w.h.y. to hand over. Any help with build instructions would be appreciated.:huh:

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Winco,
I can help you with any info you need.You may be interested to know that we have a local group of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club in Greater Manchester. We meet up at the Dog Inn in Lower Peover on the first Wednesday of the month. However next month we may be at a special event at the Swettenham Arms. Check with the Club area on this site. I have had a GTD for several years now and am local to you in Oldham. I have sent you a PM with my direct email so you can contact me direct and I can send you the GTD manual etc.
Cheers
Mike

Ron Earp

Admin
Check Rule #2. Yo mama didn't call you Winco51. And if she had 51 Wincos we've got a different discussion to have.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Stuart,
Reply PM sent. Do a search for GTD or have a look in the build logs section for GTD builds. There should be a lot of info in there for you.
Cheers
Mike

Back