NEW MONOCOQUE CHASSIS

Ian Clark

Supporter
Very nice work indeed, why doesn't Superformance post some pictures or details on their car? We're all techno junkies and appreciate fine workmanship. Cheers

Looks like it's going to be difficult attaching the body...it's going to be hard to cover up such a nice chassis!

Thanks for the pictures, Fran. Good work indeed.

Wow...so many choices.

Great job Fran...especially if you can offer a monococque for under 30 grand.

Thank you guys for all your kind words....it is a labour of love first and formost and I know you all share the passion...

Joe....under $20,000 for the base monocoque chassis and body kit......!!!!!

Sorry Jon...
no turnkey minus at this time as paintwork and final body fit is a very personal and subjective thing...

My Deluxe kit does include most parts needed to finish off the car and having the monocoque chassis eliminates a lot of the build time as there is no finish work such as panelling ,drilling and riveting required..

Feel free to get in touch for more details...

Thanks for the response. It i s unfortunate that I have limited mechanical skills, unlike most people on the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi Fran,
Its not often that I`ll add myself to the praise list but you`ve got a gem in the making there, well done and best of luck for the future.

Jon....dont despair I have had a couple of people approach me about offering there services to build cars for customers and one of them is in your neck of the woods....
Drop me a PM or email and I will let you know all about it.

regards

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the response. It i s unfortunate that I have limited mechanical skills, unlike most people on the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jon,
It is very honest and open of you to admit that your mechanical skills are limited but do not feel that you are alone. You, doubtless, have skills that others do not have and there is no person on this forum that knows, or more importantly, can do everything themselves. There are only so many hours in a day !! Whatever you do you must not think that all these forum posts, the wonderful pictures and the technical speak is always carried out fully by the poster themselves.

Do be guided by anything Fran says or offers as he has a true and down to earth aproach to car construction and the costs involved and will do what he says.

Graham @ GTA

Fran,
It's is really neat to see someone as yourself step up and fill another hole in the GT40 builders market. This is what many customers out there are looking for. You have opened the door for more enthusiasts. They now have access to their dream and a monocoque no less. Good on you !

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Graham, Thanks for the kind words.

I just spoke to Fran tonight regarding his car and came away very impressed. I can't wait to see it first hand. The more options available the better. And his prices are hard to beat.

Fran,
The chassis monocoque looks great! The approach you are taking, utilizing CAD/CAM, will allow continuous improvements and refinements in both this chassis and your suspension bits.
Perhaps most important is your ability to give us a quality monocoque at a great price. Thanks for the quick call back upon my request for info at your web site.
I'll add my name to the "well done" list, and look forward to a placement on your order list soon.
Cheers!

Keith

You know, a couple of years ago, we would have killed for the chance of a mono. Now we're up to our neck in the pesky things! Bring 'em on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back