Nuke deal

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
At least BO and the U.S. have the guts to make an EFFORT toward reigning Iran in...INEFFECTIVE as it will be(!!!!!).

WHY/HOW can you possibly give 'brownie points' to any person or country that K-N-O-W-S from the get-go that he/it's simply wasting his/its time, money, and EFFORT by 'going thru the motions' to secure a useless agreement simply to create the impression he/it's doing something meaningful?????????

I say again - THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

As much as I hate to say so...to really control Iran will require a military invasion like we did to Iraq...

...reality dawns. But, it won't be the U.S. military that strikes...that strikes FIRST, anyway. Israel will have to do it. It really has no choice (Obama hasn't the will). 'B.S.' will not stop Iran's march. Only BOMBS will...so to speak. Iran's nuke operations have to be leveled. 'Might be a darned good idea to target Iran's head whacko Mullah's 'digs' at the same time. He looks like a guy who could benefit from a romp with 72 virgins...

At least he's trying...

Fine. Then let's give him his 'participation medal' and move on...to more p-r-o-d-u-c-t-i-v-e efforts/endeavors.

...where is the rest of the world in this effort to stem the tide of nuclear threat from Iran???

'Hiding under their desks expecting the U.S. to take care of the problem for 'em...as usual. (Sorry 'foreigners', but y'all KNOW I'm telling it like it is...and 'HAS BEEN since WWII...whether you want to ADMIT IT or not. [I refuse to be "p.c."])

Now that I've 'ticked off' 2/3rds of the world by failing to be "diplomatic", I'm sending myself to my room for an as yet undetermined amount of time...

Last edited:

Keith

Well, I am fuckin' dis custard Larry. There's gratitude for you. We save your sorry asses in WWII, let you take the credit for the Bomb, allow you to steal the recipe for Hershey's and if that wasn't enough, facilitated your 'acquisition' of the X1 blueprints during the lunch break and that's the thanks we get....

You've got it all wrong anyway. No-one will have to put any boots on the ground or waste precious gas on warplanes, it'll be a couple of spotty kids on iPads that'll win the next conflict. Question is, will they be wearing Converse or sandals?

(No capital letters, punctuation marks or bold type were harmed in the production of this message)

Well, I am fuckin' dis custard Larry. There's gratitude for you. We save your sorry asses in WWII, let you take the credit for the Bomb, allow you to steal the recipe for Hershey's and if that wasn't enough, facilitated your 'acquisition' of the X1 blueprints during the lunch break and that's the thanks we get....

You've got it all wrong anyway. No-one will have to put any boots on the ground or waste precious gas on warplanes, it'll be a couple of spotty kids on iPads that'll win the next conflict. Question is, will they be wearing Converse or sandals?

(No capital letters, punctuation marks or bold type were harmed in the production of this message)

SMOKIN :laugh:

The Iranian Nuclear Deal has been voted down in the House of Representatives by a 269-162 margin... including 25 Democrats who voted against the measure!

The Senate has to vote, if they reject it, BO can veto it and then the Congress needs a super majority (2/3) vote to reject the veto. I may be wrong, but that's my understanding of it.

What don't we understand about this?

Attachments

• death.jpg
    death.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 145

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Do I understand it that B.O.B. doesn't need consent but can use his 'Executive Powers'?

Sort of.
The nuke deal SUPPOSEDLY is an "agreement" vs. a treaty. So, if congress simply turned it down by a simple majority vote, the president could then veto that and sign the agreement anyway since it'd take a 2/3ds vote to override his veto and 'trash can' the deal. The GOP can't muster a 2/3ds vote.

Last edited:
Back