Porsche GT1 monocoque

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
That's my dream garage, look at all the Group C cars & the Lancia in the corner there. How friggin sweet is that??!! The 911 GT-1 is definitely one of my favorite cars. Absolutely gorgeous. Fran @ RCR should offer them. LOL

Exactly Rich,
probably the nicest model of gt1 ever done.
Revell made the 996 gt1 (Daytona winner), cheaper in quality and details and with nearly impossible to apply decal sheets.
For a bad quality already painted in white body, this kit had a too high price.

The Evo version (think the first one) was made in resin cast (so hard to assembly, expensive, broken parts...as usual in such kits..)

Had all..loved all...sold all...:(

Nick,

are you able (or one of your contact) to provide a complete bodywork of 962 or GT1 ??
What would be the price ?

I'm planning to build one of them (from october).
(I'm in touch with D.Smith in canada for the 962...)

thank's

paolo
I do not work there anymore I am now self employed building GT 40s etc, however i am making plans to build myself a GT1 soon

Bill
No that has already been done by more than one company.
I am building two RCRs for customers at the moment, three alan mann lotus cortinas, and other work as and when I am asked, I like to do odd one offs and not get into becoming a manufacture I will leave that to others.
The GT1 will be built for me as my toy when i find the time, however if someone wants one built I will do.
In fact i can and will build anything anyone wants.

Back