RCR Customer Reviews

Am I wrong, or is it supposed to be component instead of componet? It's on the bottom of the Superlite website.

It's good to see the website get a much needed refreshing!

Be nice to do some clean-up of the Options section of the price list while you are in there if possible as well.

Does the price listed for the brake upgrade kit include the hydraulic lift kit? If they can be purchased separately, what are the prices? What is the cost of the lift kit for both front and rear of the vehicle together?

As I understand it, RCR has a bunch of other customized options available, which are not listed on the site. I would like to see a listing of some of the more popular modifications with pricing (or approximate pricing).

I've read that there is anywhere from 5-8 different gel colors. I would like to see a listing of the colors available and maybe an example of them.

I think people really want a solid sense of what they are paying for, and I think that photos will fill that need more-so than just written descriptions.

The following statement makes it appear as if there is no additional cost for the street tail:

Rear section with molded openings for tail lights, side scoops, body locating pins, clamshell locks, etc. Your choice of the “street” version with an integrated spoiler, or the “race” version that complimented by the optional rear-mounted wing.
Further down the page it indicates that it is not:

New street tail section with fully functional air scoops ,enclosed transaxle bay with integrated rear diffuser ,complete with hinge and mounting brackets

Last edited:
The kit comes with one of the two tails...

Another tail is available as an option for someone that has ordered a race tail....or visa versa...or someone that already has an existing car and wants to have aother tail section...

WISH LIST:
Love the new site.......would it be possible to update the GT40 section also?
Maybe add more pictures

Last edited:
Any new development pics of the SL Le Mans? Which tail will that be built off of? Maybe add a few pics of it in a "future developments" section???

Just throwing out some ideas... That, and I REALLY want a Le Mans (as if you couldn't tell...).

The Le Mans uses the rear of the street tail....as mentioned elsewhere my personal demo for 2012 is a Le Mans....a dark gunmetal with an deep oxblood red leather interior.....

The Le Mans uses the rear of the street tail....as mentioned elsewhere my personal demo for 2012 is a Le Mans....a dark gunmetal with an deep oxblood red leather interior.....

You're killing me Fran! This is my quote from the SLC Le Mans post:

Dreaming about an LS376 powered car with the half windscreen, dark silver with a single wide dark red stripe down the center with a pin stripe on each side, the stripes on the dash in leather, GT40 style stripes on the sides, gumballs (is that what theyre called???) for numbers, etc...

Ugh! Gotta start saving my pennies...

This!

One of my favourite colour combos and one which I would seriously consider, either that or matt or pearl white on the outside with dark red leather inside...

Fran, visa application is in the post, exchange rate isn't too hot right now though ;)

So it is my understanding that there is only a parking brake as an option? No parking on hills for this guy. Also, What wheels are included with the delux kit? Is it possible to get the ZO6 Spyder wheels like the orange slc? The website only mentions the size.

Edit: Where and how much are the louvers I see on the 01 and orange show car? Are these molded to the car?

Oh, so I can have the spyder wheels as part of the delux kit? That would be great. Are these actual corvette wheels or the replicas?

Separate pieces that may be 'glassed to front clip or made removable. I used a few
click-bond fasteners on the underside that fasten through a fabricated "shelf" on the underside of the cutouts. Using a mesh under the vents to prevents rocks/sand, etc. from coming through the vents.

Is that glassed in when delivered,, or you have to do it on your own? I ordered my kit about 2 1/2 months ago, I'm wondering now if its too late for that option if the body was already molded.

Back