Run and Gun event this year

I know I bring this up almost every year but it is about that time again! Let's see some of you in Oklahoma this year. This is an awesome event with classes for every type of car. You have a great chance of going home with a trophy.

Just check out the link and the website. I have met some of my best friends at this event. You should at least check out the info, after all, the GT40 is a replica of a race car, not a mall cruiser!

Registration is now open for run n gun 2012 - Club Cobra

I guess the lack of response leaves me speechless.

Why don't you guys want to drive these cars at speed in a controlled safe environment?

If you are more than 8 hours away, you get a pass from me but there are some who travel much further to attend.

I guess it's car shows and shopping malls for some of the sexiest race cars ever built. That's a shame.:thumbsdown:

But not this SLC, I'll be at the track!:thumbsup:

Dean,
Would love to join you. I think you know that traveling to runs and show your car is not a bother to me if I can make it to Wisconsin and back and only get to show my car. However, I have finally got my car on the road and there are bugs to work out and I need to get a feel for this monster. So I will have to defer to next year. I will put it on my virtual calendar so I can plan ahead. From what I have read in the past, it seems like it would be a great deal of fun. Some of these guys just don't know what they are missing out on, that's for sure.

Bill

Your right Bill. I know it's a little far for you. We move the event around to differnet tracks sometimes, maybe Road Atlanta in the future! I'm sure I'll see you on the track at some point.

Well, it's not a GT40 :( but I am taking my Cobra to Run N Gun this year.
(assuming I get it done in time!)

Sounds like a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it. I'd love to see some GT40's there.

John

That's great John! I look forward to seeing you there. The deadline for the discounted entry fee is coming up so if you haven't already, get you money in!

If you have any questions about the rules just let me know.

I would be great to run the track with you but unfortunately we never get that close. I wish it would just because it would be a great opportunity to meet you west coasters. If you drove 8hrs and I drove 8 hrs, there would probably still be more than 8 hrs between us!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I would be great to run the track with you but unfortunately we never get that close. I wish it would just because it would be a great opportunity to meet you west coasters. If you drove 8hrs and I drove 8 hrs, there would probably still be more than 8 hrs between us!

Then someone is not driving fast enough! :laugh:

Ian

Back