Salvation Through Jesus Christ -- Prayer

Keith

They're training right now Jim....

They used to be really good at it but they're a tad rusty. Just look up in the hills - they're up there allright... :)

I wanted to clarify something; although understanding Jesus the Christ's position as the Lord of Lords, and asking him to enter our lives is important... it's just a start.

Afterward there needs to be evidence of repentance, the fruits of the Spirit, doing the will of God, or the fruits of the works of God -- with faith as the justification for all these in God's sight as acceptable.

Howard Pittman, a baptist minister, had a internal hemorrhage and died in the Ambulance in 1979. He saw saints who were heading to heaven. Many others were going to hell. Even though he was a pastor, God was not happy what he had done for God.

We have to love Jesus with all our heart. We have to put a priority to Jesus. Lukewarm Christians will not be accepted by God. We have to be a true Christian.

This is his after-life death experience of hell, heaven, satan, and God:

Short version

Full Version

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I wanted to clarify something; although understanding Jesus the Christ's position as the Lord of Lords, and asking him to enter our lives is important... it's just a start.

Afterward there needs to be evidence of repentance, the fruits of the Spirit, doing the will of God, or the fruits of the works of God -- with faith as the justification for all these in God's sight as acceptable.

Howard Pittman, a baptist minister, had a internal hemorrhage and died in the Ambulance in 1979. He saw saints who were heading to heaven. Many others were going to hell. Even though he was a pastor, God was not happy what he had done for God.

We have to love Jesus with all our heart. We have to put a priority to Jesus. Lukewarm Christians will not be accepted by God. We have to be a true Christian.

This is his after-life death experience of hell, heaven, satan, and God:

Short version

Full Version
Aaaaaaaaargggggghhhhh.
Piss off.:loser:

How about true Jews? where do we end up in your accounting of things? Just curious.

Jim,

You still have a chance ;).

One day a man dies, who was a devout Catholic. Saint Peter meets him at the Pearly Gates and begins to give him a tour of Heaven. As the tour goes on, Saint Paul points out all the different groups. "There's the luke warm Christians, the Lutherans, the Methodists, the Presbyterians", the Jews and so forth. As they come to this one group way off to themselves, Saint Paul motions for the man to come closer and whispers. "Now, for this next group, we need to be really quiet. They are the Catholics and they think they're the only ones up here."

Last edited:
How about true Jews? where do we end up in your accounting of things? Just curious.

In the context of speaking of "seventy years" (Daniel 9:2), Daniel predicted that the "Anointed One" (the Messiah) would be cut off (die) after he worked to "put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in ever-lasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy" (verse 24). The time of this was to be 483 years after the command to rebuild Jerusalem (given in 445/444 B.C.). But these are Jewish lunar years of 360 days (12 months times 30 days a month). So, by multiplying the five extra days per year times 483, one gets more than 6 years on top of the 477 (444 B.C. plus A.D. 33) which equals 483 years. This is precisely A.D. 33, the year Jesus died in Jerusalem.

Take a look here to see how Joshua/Jesus the Christ/Messiah fulfilled the prophets of Old Testament.

These aren't "my" account...

Digger i dont mean to rain on your parade, but i just recently had a sever heart attack the consequence of i was clinicly dead for a little while, while they got together and jump started me, and kept me going till i got to hospital where after a quick look they decided that major surgery was needed, so in they went for many hrs while i was clinicly dead, being kept alive only by atificual machines, and all this time i saw no white lights , no pearly gates, no nothing, rather disapointing actualy, as i was looking fowared to having some one to talk to while they operated.
so from some one thats been to the other side and come back, sorry bloke there aint nothing there.:thumbsdown:

cheers John

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Spoken like one who knows......I always wondered what people saw, if they saw anything, while being kept alive by machines. Oh, well. Since my business is keeping people alive with machines.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Part of being a fundamentalist Christian seems to be going places where you aren't welcome, to say things that people don't want to hear, drawing attention to yourself in a highly negative way, trying to convert folks who have no interest in conversion, and generally making a fool of yourself. This is called "witnessing", and seems to be what our friend is doing here. He certainly isn't talking about cars, much less GT40s.

"Witlessing" seems a waste of everyone's time, but what do I know? I'm only an infidel dog. Woof.

Back