Shocking accident scene

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
SOME limeys are stuffy old farts, Mikey. Others are a kick in the pants! You know...like everybody else everywhere...

I have no such qualms about eating hotdogs etc, nor of being poor enough to smoke. I find they go down terribly well with a nice bottle from Islay, flavoured through the gentle aroma of an American Spirit cigarette.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I cant remember the last time I ate a hot dog, and I have only had one Big Mac ever. Correction half a Big Mac I binned the rest. I do like Macca's hash browns though.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Actually, David, I quite agree. Our diet is pretty much shit. The problem is that it tastes good. I was winding you up. And yes we are fat. I admit it all and throw myself on the mercy of the WOGG court. I'll be right in for my sentencing as soon as I just polish off this donut here.

And tomorrow is Thanksgiving, our national day of gluttony. Seems fair, really.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Jim,
Salt and MSG is the basis of a high proportion of savoury foods in the USA.
In Singapore in the 60's the food outlets used to spoon MSG into almost every dish and we all thought the food was so nice - almost addictive. I would not be surprised if the table salt was laced with MSG as well. It's still prevalent but you can insist on MSG and salt not being used in your food.
I like the American Food and Drugs food declarations though I recall in the early days, operating out of Pax River, making a snack in the galley the packet of ham said THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS DEAD PIG.
So many additives as well even just to give the food colour. My eldest daughter used to have mental back flips on certain colourings and took more than six hours to calm down again. By deduction we found out what it was and she has studiously avoided it ever since. Now she leads a law firm in London. If we had disregarded it I think she would have needed psychiatric help.

Larry - me too. I've gone from 95kg three months ago to 88kg this morning and a target weight of 82 kg. Why ? Type 2 Diabetes.
(For the mentally challenged KG x 2.20462 = lbs. or even easier double it and add 10% - going the other way take off 10% and half it )

ps I don't care if I have to get a new wardrobe - Christmas is just around the corner !!!!

Did someone mention Islay malt?
A couple of years ago I missed my flight from Edinburgh to London - because of Islay Malt. When I finally got to London I had to get a taxi home and had to leave my car in the car park.

Mike - yes we are - and believe me it really takes a long time and loads of folding ready cash for bribes to get this stuffy. Its a case looking back over your shoulder at all the turkeys waddling along way way behind.

Last edited:
Good on 'ya Dave!
I'm currently 78.75 Kg and need to get back to around 75 Kg.
Really difficult to get there...

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I might diet tomorrow, but today being Thanksgiving Day, probably not in the cards. But good for you. It's immaterial whether you'll live longer; you'll live better.

That's the doctor hat, talking there.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I just had about a half of wine-is that keeping hydrated? It was a Barolo I opened at lunch time. It still has no equal.

I've still got a load more Barolo in the cooler at 18c which is just totally gulpable.

have to follow with this

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 181

Charlie Farley

Supporter
It's easy to lose weight, do what the models I knew ( know ) do,
When your stomach talks to you, JUST SAY NO!
Tell it to FUCK OFF,
It soon stops,
Works for me//

TIP: Eat loads of water melon. you crap like hell, but lose weight..

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I don't eat much but do like a beer, white wine, champagne, red wine, whiskey,
Ricard, gin, port and Madeira. Stick your watermelon:thumbsup:

Keith

Larry - me too. I've gone from 95kg three months ago to 88kg this morning and a target weight of 82 kg. Why ? Type 2 Diabetes.
(For the mentally challenged KG x 2.20462 = lbs. or even easier double it and add 10% - going the other way take off 10% and half it )

Mike - yes we are - and believe me it really takes a long time and loads of folding ready cash for bribes to get this stuffy. Its a case looking back over your shoulder at all the turkeys waddling along way way behind.

Well he's absolutely right readers. I mean he got so lardy we had to make him a little electric bike to carry him and even that broke down under the excess weight....it were tragic I tell you.. tragic...you can even sense his frustration at the pure porkiness :(

Back