Shocking accident scene

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
It's easy to lose weight, do what the models I knew ( know ) do,
When your stomach talks to you, JUST SAY NO!
Tell it to FUCK OFF,
It soon stops...

Aaaaaaah, well, the thread drift has now hopped aboard the jet stream, so...

A little trick that works for a lot of people is to 'chug down' a glass of water ('works better if given a squirt if lemon juice, IMHO) whenever the ole gut is screaming for chow. 'Makes the gut think a shipment of goodies was just sent down...well, for a little while anyway...;)

But, the real "weight loss secret" in my case came as a big surprise. It's called the Neutrisystem plan. 'Works on the hypoglycemic index principle...whatever the heck THAT is. (It's a U.S. outfit. Don't know if ships anywhere outside the U.S. Maybe Canada?) I'd alway$ figured it wa$ ju$t another weight lo$$ program that would turn out to be more ha$$le than it wa$ worth. W-R-O-N-G. The darn thing actually works as advertised.

And the best part...for 'foodies' anyway? One is >instructed/required< to eat about every 2 hours! ('Ain't gunna' be eating much to be sure...but, one eats! And the food is actually good.) In fact, 'I gotta' go follow their instructions right now...!

Oh, BTW - for the legal-types - I have no financial, promotional, or any other personal interest of any kind in the outfit whatsoever. 'Just told you what MY OWN experience actually was/continues to be.

Keith

It's all hocus pocus.

Like giving up smoking - you've just got to WANT to do it instead of looking for something or someone that will do it for you.

Entirely up to the individual. Show me a smoker that wants to give it up but can't? Weak individual.

Excess body weight? Barring medical complications..weak individual.

But you've come to the right place you fat coughing reeking bastards!

Report to Col. Mustard on the Parade Ground at 0600 sharp in your skivvies!

There'll be no patches here by God! Only painful punches..and whelping whips.

That is all.

Back