SLCs with forced induction

Sorry, had to do it...
attachment.php

OK now were getting into my territory were I came from. 1000 CI, if all he is getting 1600 HP, I think he could squeze more out of it.

Here is my 38 Packard, 521 BB Ford, twin blowers, just for show, 1550 HP on 8 pounds of boost, on pump gas and its a daily driver. It could idle all day, in fact it started more at the cruise nites around here since everybody wanted to hear it along with a 6 speed Lenco fat tire car.

Never runs hot, never fouled plugs, 4-6 mph not very green but I paid my carbon credits to AL so it was ok, YA RITE.

Now I am using a turbo for the first time on my 3 rotor, 130 CI or 2000 CCs 650 HP 14 psi of boost, or can jack it up to 900hp with 24 psi of boost on race gas, but with 650 hp which is fine and get 18-20 mpg Ill be at Woodward this year with it, depends on how comfortable it is to travel in, might drive it up there or trailer it,its around 140 miles there from here.

Attachments

• DSCF0217.jpg
    DSCF0217.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF0218.jpg
    DSCF0218.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 273
We are running a fresh overhauled Maserati 4.2 with twin Garrett turbos, liquid to air inter cooling, MoTec M150 ECU. Everything is mounted. Once the plumbing is finished will post pics;)
So cool! Might be my new favorite setup. What peak hp are you shooting for? Did you have to beef up the internals?

Nice - but $$$. Besides the $5K part, dyno tuning and other needed access. it'll cost more than a whole GM LS3 crate engine. Sure - still would want one though.

A lot more than that. I'm at 6,800 before tuning (new injectors, stackfilters, etc...)

But some of us don't have a choice since we opted to shoe-horn stuff into things that arn't meant to be shoehorned into, heh :lipsrsealed:

Do the 8 stacks give it away that I"m not using a flat 12? :lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed:

917_itb2_zpscbdded9e.jpg

917_itb6_zps3c5a7321.jpg

John,
Did you post it as a link??(the blue gobe). Resave it or change its tag to MP-4 and try it. May have to post it to a photo sharing site like Photobucket after you change the tag. If Photobucket, use the direct link method from them.

Bill

Back