Slide type drivers window

Hi all

Put simply an individual who has been on this Forum for some time - although quite for a while - has started emailing me dredging up issues with an Australian GT40 company that went into receivership some two or three years ago.

I never have had any involvement with this company and during the receivership/wind up I posted a few times defending USA salespeople and others.

It seems this has not been forgotten.

It is important to mention the individual, did not miss out on a car, parts or suffer a cash loss of any type. He just joined the throwing of stones, yelling crucify him.

This person and others were thrown off the Forum - and have been quite for a while, but the moon must be just right again.

The emails I have received are just trash.

Bernie

Bernie,
The optional Mk3 type windows from DRB are an option, although not cheap. You probably know them, having a fixed quarter window and a hinge out/lift off main window. These are weatherproof I believe, but can also give you a large open area easily for a less confined feeling in fine weather. They can be trimmed, painted, and bolted in place of the current plastic window, or bonded permanently in place then painted.

If I can be of any help...I have been in the plexiglas fabrication business for about 25 years and have made all kinds of sliding windows for planes and cars. If you need anything please PM me and I'm sure I can build you something for a very reasonable price to. I am in Kelowna B.C. Canada

Back